<GREYBEARDS> [A] Skeram Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild

What’s up? !! Monday is launch day!

1 Like

We are the most amazing guild in Skeram, hands down! Full of awesome people, anyone thinking about joining Skeram should at the very minimum talk to one of the officers. Thanks all for the interest!

2 Likes

Guild looks like a good one for sure. I am an officer in Crusade, another Skeram guild, and we are looking forward to seeing all of you on launch, best of luck out there!

4 Likes

Same to you guys Farsong, best of luck! FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!

1 Like

Hi all! GREYBEARDS is a guild filled with experienced and chill players! We are looking to find other well-mannered adventures to join us on our quests through classic WoW! Feel free to join our discord [h t t p s://discord.gg/j9NMsz] anytime to meet us =).

1 Like

Good luck to you bruh

1 Like

Appreciate all the love everyone!

1 Like

What time are you guys on Discord to chat?

2 Likes

We will be here another 30 minutes. But we’ll be online tomorrow afternoon. What time works for you Sifticus?

1 Like

So close to release!!

1 Like

Wishing today was Monday already

I am available throughout the day today as I am off on weekends. Just let me know a general time and who to ask for. I will check the forums periodically. Thank you!

1 Like

I’m spending some time with my kids and I’ll be on discord around 2pm est if not before that. You can talk to any of the officers on discord. Our names are the same on discord. Look forward talking to you :slight_smile:

We are still lfm quality players…all classes.

1 Like

On discord right now if anyone have questions!

h t t p s ://discord.gg/CaB6x6

Yo Guys, Thevestian is on Discord if anyone got any questions!! pls hop on! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s right!!! c’mon folks! Classic release in a couple hours!

1 Like

I am on right now, no one seems to be on.

1 Like

I literally just took a break not long ago lol, I’ll be back soon

It’s all good, I chatted with something. I will be in Discord tomorrow with you guys. I was just checking to see what class u guys would like me to role. It seems like it is pretty open though so I am good unless you would like to chat. Let me know.

1 Like