<Grey Screen Simulator> Late Night Guild, Newly Formed for Shadowland and beyond

***Grey Screen Simulator*** - Formed by former CE/Mythic Raiders

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Wed 10:30pm -1:30am est (7:30pm -10:30pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Mage
BM Hunter
Holy Paladin

About us:
Grey Screen Simulator is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Zul’Jin. We consisted of former Ce raiders and mythic raiders who took a break from BFA and have decide to band together for Shadowland and beyond.

With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing CE every tier, however we understand since we are reforming it will be a little rocky in the first tier. Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home

If you have any questions you can contact me in game at LittoD#1672 or Discord at Boo#5595

1 Like

Still looking!

I talk to the GM a lot really cool person and very chill totally recommend them to anyone looking for a home and some progression

I am the Guild Leader of GSS, we are still looking for anything and everything. Mythic raiders, mythic+, pvpers, and people who might want to just hang out and make some friends!

Please add me on BNet: Dablues#11597 or Discord: Dablues#4561. Thank you!

We’re still looking :slight_smile:

Looking for some DPS, but any good players are welcome!

Join us!!!

We are still looking for anyone and everyone!

Where are the hunters at? I thought yall move in packs