Greater pyro out of control

Can they do that given that the GPB is a PVP talent? It’d be punishing to PVE performance. That’s kind of what I mean in terms of being a “band-aid to design issues”.

One of their traits is gonna a large nerf as of a day ago, which could be a start. Again a 4 second cast isn’t the problem, like people say it’s combining it with instants that can do the other 65% which is crazy.

1 Like

Blaster Master is the Culprit. Once it gets the nerf if they Gpyro->meteor->fb/fb/pyro you might still die if you get hit with it all but with MB as it is now it’s almost a certainty.

1 Like

Yea, that’s the trait I read about and it was just updated to be a large nerf yesterday.

1 Like

Yea i’ve been testing without it (my current gear right now) and it’s noticable but still strong, as it should be if you get hit flush by a 4 second spell and stand in a glowing flashing light for 3 seconds.

I still contend it’s dumb class design.

2 Likes

omg why are they nerfing fire already? i thought it was a perfectly balanced pretty fair spec? omg im so shocked :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Don’t think anyone said this.

did you read the thread title

Yes “Greater pyro out of control”

nerfing other aspects of fire makes GP easier to swallow

Okay, and no one said it was a

so again,

Swallow it all.

lmao you just love to start crap dont you

Figured we should start from scratch :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

She just posts what she thinks. How you react to it and what happens because of that is on you.

3 Likes

I didn’t even start anything tbh… I made a clear/concise point that no one said Fire Mage is absolutely fine, and perfectly balanced. Some are arguing GPyro is imbalanced, others are saying it’s the instants that are more of a problem. It’s been one or the other all along.

Is it the 35 or the 65? Maybe it’s a class half empty/glass half full perspective difference. XD

1 Like

Think about it… 65% in instants, is pretty bad. Gpyro, which can be interrupted, outranged, CC’d, reflected, immuned, etc… yea it’s annoying when there’s a couple mages in a BG but I haven’t seen this as a huge problem in the BGs I have done

1 Like

as hp rises so does damage…

1 Like