Greater Heal

Super Omega Greater Chaos Bolt - Instantly kills the target 3.9 second cast. 1.4 seconds when full haste amp

Gpy is not broken only for the dmg but it’s also an easy tool to bait kick to setup cc easily not like arcane for example when you got kick you can’t play the game.

getting kick stops you from playing? like everyone else ? the only spec who should have 2 schools is disc

i 100% get that… what im not understanding is that GPY did the SAME THING in Legion and no one complained about it then. Same exact tool tip… it wasn’t needed in Legion and isn’t needed in BFA either… so the question is, what has changed?

Hpriest destro is the reason i dont play 2s

4 Likes

deletes the persons account and short circuits their CPU on contact.
.5 second cast, requires 1 soulshard.

It’s not needed now due to fire scaling at this point and overall defensive nerfs for everyone, but across the board pacing has been terrible in BfA for the most part and that made Gpy better. Also due to that and fire tankiness going through the roof they can afford to stand still and just get beat on while casting it and in Legion they couldn’t. In addition to all of that stat templates were removed so people could haste stack for faster casts. Just a lot of things go into it.

3 Likes

Now that is an answer… everyone else was just re-hashing old and tired points that had nothing to do with what I was talking about.

thank you.

now how would you compensate all the hpriests/destro/fire mages that would lose all their rating

caster lives matter

Fire was good and competitive in Legion, it was just more sustained pressure so it wouldn’t follow up off of greater pyro that well.

If you get a gpy in BfA you have a ton of instant burst to follow up with which makes it way stronger. Nothing to do w/ haste at all

As for OP, definitely agree. These abilities are very silly.

5 Likes

Just line the greater heal/gpy 4head

I’ve never said fire was bad, everyone played arcane because it was completely absurd.
People have always played the most broken spec possible.

Like I said nobody cried on it because for 10mage you faced there were like 7 arcane 2frost 1fire, simple as that =)

Am priest. Can confirm that holy is neither fun to play, nor is it fun to play against. That said, it’s unlikely to change. Holy priest in it’s current iteration is about straightforward casted heals. We don’t have the utility of a paladin, at the mercy of having our one school locked while casting, and our normal heals can’t keep up with the current damage output of most DPS.

Right now gheal has to be there, and based on the holy priest SL changes, it will still have to be there for holy to be viable at all in pvp.

In my opinion, Blizzard wants holy to be the beginner healer, and gheal probably makes sense to them in that context.

Nah there were plenty of legion seasons where fire was the dominant spec is what I’m saying

2 Likes

you couldn’t double shimmer offensively in legion

are you sure about that?

IDR not being able to do so.

sorry I should have worded it better

you could use all your mobility offensively but you were way more susceptible to being punished for it compared to BfA

1 Like

Gotcha, now I know what you meant. I was like huh? lol

As a hpriest main since MoP I agree. Remove Greater Heal and buff the healing output of our other spells. I don’t want another expac of being a Gheal bot.

Lets complain about the healer with the least representation in arena, with the easiest Heal in the game to interrupt, that is 100% the least mobile healer by a large margin. The healers that is strong with 2 spell caster classes and no one else.

Yeah lets not talk about HPal only 109,784,064 of those in arena. All with tiny brains.

2 Likes