Great Vault Bugged?

Yes. Unlike previous expansions, where the Grand Challengers Chest would reset week to week, the Great Vault actually saves the rewards from the previous weeks. So if you miss it, you will still be able to pick up those rewards. It can get a little confusing those who may have forgotten to pick up their reward though.

4 Likes

OK… so it was… thanks!

5 Likes

Hi, last week I ran and timed +7 De Other Side, +9 Necrotic Wake, +10 Halls of Atonement & +2 Plaguefall. My fault is only providing 1 reward and it is for my lowest timed Key : +2 Plaguefall; which is a ilvl200 chest piece. Where is my 2nd “reward” from +10 Halls of Atonement? It should be ilvl220.

Hi, last week I ran and timed +7 De Other Side, +9 Necrotic Wake, +10 Halls of Atonement & +2 Plaguefall. My fault is only providing 1 reward and it is for my lowest timed Key : +2 Plaguefall; which is a ilvl200 chest piece. Where is my 2nd “reward” from +10 Halls of Atonement? It should be ilvl220.

[previous post wrong toon] :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

It is likely that you did not clear out a reward from a previous week, Phaidra. As I advised in a previous response, please clear out that reward and refresh the Great Vault.

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Didn’t receive any Soul Ash

Hello!

I completed 7 bosses in CN this past week, 3 on Heroic. Nothing is in my Great Vault. Any tips?

After the No Soul Ash Torghast run got my Vault to open and got loot.

Hello,

I got my Great Vault open but it is only counting the bosses I did in the raid and not the Mythic+ 15 I also did last week. Any tips?

Excellent, thanks for the update, Brother.

1 Like

GREAT VAULT IS BUGGED ? PLEASE DO NOT BAN ME I DID NOTHING TO EXPLOIT WOW, BUT IT LET ME LOOT THE VAULT 3 TIMES, >.< AND GOT 3 DIFFERENT ITEMS. PLEASE FIX ! DONT BAN ME PLEASE I JUST OPENED A TICKET TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW AS WELL! Thank you!

Are you certain the reward you are seeing is from last week, Sheaffer? It might be from a previous week that you haven’t cleared out yet. I’d recommend selecting your reward and refreshing the Great Vault to see what else might be available.

It is not bugged. As mentioned before in this thread, you may have simply had rewards from previous weeks. I didn’t look at all of your characters but if you are referring to your Troll Priest, you had three weeks of rewards that needed to be collected.

3 Likes

Okay I will try that.

1 Like

Ah , ok , i was worried! but thank you very much!

2 Likes

I ran mythic + last week, went to vault and no items are showing but it allows me to choose the stygia if I wanted (I did not choose that). I’ve logged and revisited without success.

If it’s only showing Stygia, it sounds like the Great Vault isn’t fully loading. That could be just some lag with the system (a lot of people are trying to access it right now) or it could be a connection or UI issue.

You might just try in a little bit to see if it loads fully, or try resetting your User Interface.

2 Likes

My game crashed while I was in the vault screen and now it doesn’t show any of the options nor did it give me an item, should I submit a ticket or just wait a bit?

Killed 9 bosses in heroic castle nathria last week and only 2 items are showing available in the great vault. I haven’t chosen a reward yet, hoping this can be fixed. Thanks.

If you crashed you may need to try logging in/out a few times for the Great Vault to display your rewards again, Furiousfish.