Gravyard farming

This is awful , to respawn and be locked up and dead before you can react. i think they need to make it so any opposing player hitting somone within the graveyard dies and gets a 30 sec respawn.

4 Likes

To be honest is been going on for years and years. :woman_shrugging:

What makes you a special flower? :joy:

5 Likes

Just run off of the spawn point so you aren’t feeding them free HKs. lol If they aren’t getting free kills, they won’t be there farming.

2 Likes

They had complaints in Tol Barad at the beginning of Legion and ended up making the graveyards immune during the battle. If you enter an enemy graveyard where players have spawned, they can damage you but you can’t damage them.

The technology exists in the game.

3 Likes

It’s part of the game, get better so you can be the one gy camping

Quit the game please, its not for you

Hi I am holding the flag in my graveyard for 10 mins to run out a 1-0 game.

There are multiple ways to avoid GY camping. The Dev’s don’t need to spend any more time on this when there are more pressing issues.

2 Likes

Sorry you caught everyone in a bad mood. I don’t know why everyone is such jerks about something that has happened to each one of us at one point or another.

Literally a 15 second damage immunity upon rez is all it would take to fix this. Even making the GY higher and giving brief immunity to fall damage upon rez. We aren’t talking weeks of development for these things, this can seriously be thrown on last minute in a patch.

3 Likes

Graveyard camping is lame. This only really happens on the CTF maps.
If your team can’t control the game well enough from mid-field you are grouped with a bunch of losers.

3 Likes

Las missed the point being made, just because corpse camping is historical doesn’t make it a good game feature.

2 Likes

Ghost walk and go grab a beer FFS. Problem solved.

You’re welcome.

still dont know why some gy have inmunities and others dont

It’s really only an issue when it’s a whole team camping another whole team who are powerless to stop it. And in that case it’s a mismatch so allowing the camped team to spawn freely probably wouldn’t change much.

There are some design flaws in how you can camp some spawn but thats not really a player fault.

It’s Lasmirra, and I would like to point out I NEVER said it was a good game feature. :woman_facepalming: