Graphic Settings Keep Resetting Since Update

Every time I got into the settings to adjust anything, my environment and ground clutter settings diminish by 1 from 10 to 9. If I go back it goes to 8, 7, etc. Never had this in 18 years playing the game. Am I alone in this?

16 Likes

Doublecheck your WTF folder isn’t set to “Read Only”.

1 Like

It was on read only for some reason. I unchecked the box, and applied it to all other sub folders, but same issue for some reason.

1 Like

I am having issues with the textures since the patch dropped.
Characters and mounts model look very pixelated even in graphic settings 10.

Anyone experience this ?

Yes, they reset graphic settings. I fixed it by

1. Renamed my WTF, Cache and Interface Folders.
  2. Logged back in.
  3. Changed the Render Scale to 100% (resolution of what I wanted).
  4. Logged out
  5. Deleted new WTF, Cache and Interface Folders.
  6. Renamed my old folders to the correct names of WTF, Cache and Interface Folders.
  7. Logged back in and everything is back to normal now.

Yes i have the same problem

didn t work for me :c

Unfortunately that did not work for me. I even deleted those folders and still have the same issue.

I also have a problem when i use my mount my name get bigger and small in a loop. Do you have that problem?

2 Likes

Hmmm, I don’t have my name displayed above me. Let me enable it and see.

Okey thanks!

No big name issue when I mount and unmount.

Having the exact same annoying issue. Set the graphics slider bar to 10 and save but immediately checking again it’s back to 9. Deleted the config file from WTF and restarted the game which created a fresh file but same issue. Blizz plz

5 Likes

I am getting the exact same issue.

1 Like

I am getting the issue for Max Foreground FPS .

3 Likes

I deleted my Cache, WTF, addons folder and relogged. I then set my graphics qaulity to 10 and hit apply. Upon logging in they reset back to 8 and I put back at 10 and hit apply. Checking again they went back to 9? Something is wonky with this patch.

2 Likes

I have the same issue.

Same issue here. Blizzard introduced more bugs than they fixed with the patch LMFAO.

4 Likes

There are whole lot bug RN,Bags,Map,Unit Frame,addons setting/game client config not saving etc. Come on Blizzard get to work

1 Like

My GPU sounds like it wants to take off, running very hot. My foreground FPS is set to 60 but im getting 230+ fps