Grandma Gamer Looking for a Home

I’m almost 52 and have been playing wow since WoD. My main is a BM hunter, and my current M+ rating is 2020. I’m not big into raiding because of my RL I can’t promise to a set time and day every week, but I would like to be there as much as possible.
I am VERY shy, but once I get used to people, I talk non-stop. But it is getting to that point that is difficult. I won’t speak out very much in the beginning, so I need a very welcoming and warm community. I am currently on Bladefist, but am willing to change realms for the right community.

Hello!!

Alpaca Inn is a new guild with a group of players who have all met each other a long the way of our world of Warcraft journey. We are a pressure free guild , we are looking for new and experienced players.

We will be running content as far as dungeons and raids (raid times TBD) and maybe some PvP if people are in to that

We are an all inclusive guild. We give each other a lot of crap but it’s all in good fun. We will not tolerate any bullying of any kind. We are all here to have a good time and get away from the stresses that are our daily lives.

If you’re interested or have any questions feel free to message me on bnet or discord

Bnet - Tinosaurous#1507

Discord - Tino#6721

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over thirteen years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids & mount runs open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups
  • Alliance sister guild

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 11/11H (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 11/11H (8:30pm - 11:00pm CST, W/Su) - arm4elephant#1980
  • R3. Misfits - HEROIC - 7/11H (8pm - 11pm CST, M) - phestuke#1102

Guild Master: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hello Lilise!

I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We raid on Fri-Sat nights from 9:30-12:30 EST. With an optional/Alt raid on thursdays at the same time.
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

Hi Lilise, I love your post. I’m Elvwyr, the GL and Recruitment Officer of Civitas Guild (US Nordrassil). We are a guild with an average age range of 40s (A fair few in 60s too, oldest is 72). We love doing everything from old world meta raid achievements, professions, Transmogging, mount and toy farming. Many of us still love island expeditions from BFA when we want a quick fix and chances at the treasure. Loads of us love pet battling too. My collections officer has 600 + mounts and toys to date and he focuses so much on adding to his incredible collections ;D

We have also helped many new and returning players learn ropes of raiding and Mythics +. Through our teaching, their confidence and ability grew and within 1-2 seasons, many obtained those associated with those 2 activities. So if you want to learn with us, alliance side, come check us out.

We are very casual in that we will bring along anyone to raids/M+ and we all enjoy a civil and kind mindset. If this interests you, here we are :slight_smile: Thanks and hope whichever you choose, you will be very happy :smiley: Looking forward to chatting with you. I run both a guild and game wide cross realm community along with my hubby based on inclusivity since we have an ADHD/Autism combination :slight_smile:

Nordrassil (A) 1/10 H.Nathria. Inclusive/Teaching Family (Home for Imperfectly Perfect) - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Contact me if you like: Elvwyr (US Nordrassil)
Discord: Elv#1390

Hey Lilise,

You’d fit in with our group, we range in age from 65 down to 21, but several members are pushing or over 40. We’re friendly and helpful and you are welcome to join in conversation when you feel comfortable! Guild spam below

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, about half of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds; use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding. Casual player? That’s fine too!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hey Lilise! We may be what you’re looking for! We’re mostly older gamers who just want to have fun. :slight_smile:

Heya Lilise. If faction xfer is an option I’d love to talk with you. I think we are the ideal palce for you.

Guild & Server: Sisters of the Night : Alliance: Whisperwind
Type of Guild: Social/M+/Raid/Xmogs/Mounts
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Ehlissa#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616
Requirements: Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese.
Needs: computer, internet connection, WoW sub, sense of humor.
About Us: formed March 05, SotN is about taking a laid back approach to experiencing end game content. We aim to progress current or AOTC and M+ but accept the fact that as adults real life can and will intrude. It is what it is and we roll with it while having fun together. We are currently rounding out our weekday 10 man and our weekend raid teams as well as staging for our 25 man raid team. Our mythic teams are filling up an we are adding more. We also run regular Legacy raids/dungeons, Glory of the … raids/dungeons for achievements, xmogs, mounts, pets, and general shenanigans are aplenty.

Discord is active whether folks are in game or not as social interaction is what keeps us tight knit and effective while avoiding burnout.

Let’s chat!