Grand List of Customization Suggestions

Every race should get salt and pepper(or w/e to match their hair color). I didn’t realize how much I wanted ‘aging’ hair options until Uther from the later cinematic. Might be able to get away with highlights.

5 Likes

Old Gods YES!

I was literally considering that yesterday!

I would use it on SO many of my toons. T_T

So very many.

1 Like

Saw some good Tattoo concepts for zandalari Trolls from Keyboardtuern.

Figured I would add them here.

Edited some parts for Dragonflight and added a special segment for Dracthyr.

4 Likes

Awesome work, i totally support all suggestions.

1 Like

Glad to say this was given.

Ticks me off that they gave it to Void Elves though out of nowhere.

At least Night Elves made a little sense, but now Alliance has 2 Dark Rangers to the Hordes 1 and Blood Elves still don’t have a unique thing besides jewelry and some eye/hair colors.

Guess it’s time to push San’layn and Felbloods as a unique racial theme.

Thank you, I wish I had more time to update it.

2 Likes

Body sliders, more slootmogs, updated graphics for older mogs, all hairstyles from all races, available to all races, height slider LOL, all that would be a good beginning.

1 Like

MrGM just made a video on Dracthyr customizations.

They have a lot to say the least.

1 Like

Great post, should get more attention.

1 Like

After looking around and watching some videos I edited the Drakthyr section to have more suggestions.

If anyone knows of a main Drakthyr thread I would like to post this there as well and would appreciate the info.

2 Likes

Might be one in the feedback forum.

Nothing except for a thread on armor visibility.

They seem to be focusing on classes atm.

Guess I’m going to contain it to here until a Drakthyr Megathread is made.

1 Like

I feel like they should probably finish the allied races and core races that barely got anything before adding more to Drakthyr.

Drakthyr are currently in development, so it is easier for them to add/fix things than other races at this point in time.

Whereas after they are shipped it would be less so.

Especially things like idle animations for their humanoid forms that will NOT change ever if they go live like this, short of bug fixes.

1 Like

Seems Humans and Orcs are getting a rainbow of new hair colors. So it seems potentially that no hair color will be off limits in the future.

https://twitter.com/Wowhead/status/1620600173570179073?s=20&t=9oMh9UG2ypZ58PhD6_6cfA

https://twitter.com/Wowhead/status/1620604346873397248?s=20&t=9oMh9UG2ypZ58PhD6_6cfA

3 Likes

It’s beyond me why this mmorpg still doesn’t have basic stuff like sliders and color palettes…

Since customizations seem to be such a big deal for them (for whatever reason), they could just spare some time by making hair styles available for all races. It’s idiotic to separate them anyway. More options for all without neglecting some… like they usually tend to do. Granted, it’s more difficult for the furry races.

Same goes for scars.

3 Likes

Nightborne and Darkiron Dwarves appear to be getting new options.

Hard to tell what they might be focusing on, they seem to be adding a bunch of simple recolors.

3 Likes

I’ve never understood why is so hard for them to just threw some simple recolors as u said or just swap hair and beard styles between races. Such easy and cheap solution for customizations.

1 Like

Our original mounts need some loving,at least a new blanket.

2 Likes

I really wish they’d update the racial mounts to be current.

Some of them they already actually have new rigs for in the files too so its already started.

While they’re at it if they could update some of the other vanilla mounts at least since many of them were similar to one another.

The Venomhide Ravasaur and the Winterspring Frostsaber come to mind.

5 Likes

Some examples of the new NB & DI options from WoWhead.

https://twitter.com/Wowhead/status/1634653896843964416?s=20

https://twitter.com/Wowhead/status/1634655360504979457?s=20

I say move everything to the Dragon Riding system where you can pick the color/pattern/armor.

It would go a long way just to have a pass where they share/recolor hair/jewelry until most are on equal footing.

3 Likes