[GPA] Gray Parse Academy Newly Formed but old roots

GPA is newly formed and recruiting all players for all in game content. The guild is currently composed of members from original guild, Dividing by Zero (Dawnbringer). Dividing by Zero full cleared SoO on Normal (Heroic equivalent to today’s standard) with various bosses in mythic.

The guild reformed for Highmaul in WOD and moved to Thrall. We cleared Heroic with several members killing a variety of mythic bosses.

The guild ultimately disbanded for scheduling issues and several players moving into new careers along with higher education, but we stayed in contact. The players have raided various patches and with various guilds over the years and have maintained the server of Thrall as home.

We are at a time where several players are on board and able to play together again! With the revamping of raid sizes and the number of friends we’ve made along the way, we are looking to bolster our ranks once more in order to raid current content as far as possible.

If you’re looking for a guild where the community will last, very few guilds have stayed in touch as long as we have. Keep in mind, with the guild being newly formed, we are looking for outstanding players in and out of the raid/keys/pvp.

Raid times set to Tues/Thurs 10-12pm server and we are 10/11 heroic.

We’re now target recruiting skilled dk dps and holy pal with dps off spec.

Discord: Cap#6895

Or message GPA Recruiting Officer

battletag: bestpwnage#1976
Disc: bestpwnage#3032

2 Likes

i love this guy

Bump. This Tendrolan guy is the best, fun to raid with, great to hang out with.

How do I contact you

Feel free to message me on discord or you can msg the gm
My discord moralz#9478

GM discord cap#6895

Updated post! Thank you for pointing it out.

We’ve decided on Tuesday/Thursday 9:30-11:30pm est time. Core spot still open

Bumpity bump rump

bump this up dere

We are in high need of priests, and warrior. As always regardless of class always feel free to reach out!

RECRUITING a core tank position along with priest healer. Anyone or class is also welcome

What’s your teams current progression or you have not yet started?

We just started raiding this past Tuesday. Currently 2/11H

Word, I am mage above didn’t realize it was an alt. Mainspec Brewmaster Monk… 7/11h your raid times look good if you guys are pretty active… added Cap on discord to talk and maybe join this evening

Bump it up! Updating post!

We will help gear new or returning players!

Come reach out if you’re interested at all! Always willing to help out and most of us are friendly <3

Bumped this thread up doeeee

bumpity bump

Yo looking to bump this post.