Got Broken Tooth? (at level 37) Sweet

Hi all:

Yes, some amount of dumb luck was involved, but… I got Broken Tooth!
(at level 37, where he will be quite impactful)

Now just to get him some skill points, and train him up.

I used the “stay in one spot (50, 24) and use Eagle Eye to see all 3 spawn points, login occasionally, and hope for the best” method.

Good luck, I hope you get him too.

1 Like

I literally found him first time in badlands when I was walking through to get the FP. Kill him and the night elf hunter that was going to tame him.

-Undead Rogue.

3 Likes

Mean!

And awesome, good job, heh.

Grats! :+1:

rename him Broken Toof

No idea what broken tooth is

A cat Hunters can tame. Best cat in the game for PvP, since it has 1.0 attack speed. Death to casters.

Broken tooth? You need to see a dentist!

What does the attack speed do to casters? Cast push back?

Gonna be real with you, Brokentooths knockback casting knockback is nice. But 90% of the time he wont be able to touch the casters lol. Especially mages he will just be frost nova’d. A boar would be better just for the Charge utility

1 Like

Yes, it pushes back and sorta interrupts. Like when you are trying to heal something and a mob is hitting you. The faster the attack, the more it messes up the caster’s cast.

I have been putting Broken Tooth to good use since yesterday, heh.

1 Like

Yep. You get hit, your cast is pushed back, and channeled spells get their duration reduced. Deadly against healers, mages, and even warlocks. Well, to a lesser extent on warlocks. DoTs keep ticking regardless of you getting hit, and a lot of Warlock DoTs are instant cast, not channeled or cast.

Unless you’re BM and the pet is currently big red, it just gets cced off anyway. Non-big red hunter pets are irrelevant in pvp.

1 Like

I camped BT for six IRL days and now that I’m 60 and not BM he’s perma CCd during pvp…feelsbadman

Thats awesome! I too got lucky… was killing vultures at level 41 and he spawned almost on top of me. A few minutes after I had tamed him, several 60 hunters showed up that had been camping it. I felt kinda bad, but had no idea they were gonna log in or come by.

I’ve never abandoned a pet faster in my life though! RIP AdamSchiff, you were the best carrion bird a hunter could ask for.

Ah sorry.

Yeah, I saw some 60’s looking for him when I was there.

I even asked one of 'em (and was ignored), “are you really gonna raise him 23 levels before you can use him effectively?”. (because no way would I do that, heh)

I made a point of sitting there at level 37 (took a day real-time, checking occasionally) and NOT leaving until I got him.

Very glad I did for sure, and very best of luck to everyone else!