Got an invite to ESO closed Beta

And I’m so excited lol. Been playing WOW since Vanilla and never once got an invite.

The more I play the more I’m loving it. The quests are like little stories within the overall story and they are quite fun. None of the go kill 5 bears quests, they all have meaning to them with a sense of accomplishment when they are completed!

And the zones, delves, dungeons are all so different. Some are beautiful, some are and feel creepy, some are in caves, some are outdoor.

I’m still pretty much amazed at the game as a whole.

Grats :slight_smile:, it is pretty exciting. I got the closed beta for Diablo 3 back in the day. Though I never got one for WoW either :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

I got it too, but I only played briefly with a friend, so not sure whether to try it. If I do reinstall ESO, I might just try and continue where I left off instead of trying a beta.

That said, I do prefer tab targeting, reason why I don’t really play ESO that much though I do enjoyed the questing and story.

I’m still getting acquainted to WoW and FFXIV is my main MMORPG with SWTOR on break just waiting for the new expansion this September.

What private beta?

Is there a new ESO expansion?

Yea, Elswyr, Dragons and Necromancer.

Though unsure about this beta… thing, I didn’t get invited but I’m able to test all the expansion stuff.

Yeah I don’t know. I just got an email from them with saying I had been invited to closed beta, something about acceptance includes non-disclosure clause, a way to sign up for closed beta private forums etc.

Haven’t done anything yet, since work has been killing me.