Got 2100 yeesh

Felt like crap. More than half the teams I played above 1900 were rolling with gladiator sin eaters. Every game was ultra sweaty. Why so many ultra high players in my rat bracket? :rat:

6 Likes

Grats!

10chars

2 Likes

Do people really get intimidated by sinful glad mounts? If I see one I think of a player thatā€™s maybe duelist skilled at best, and did enough games to get his participation award.

1 Like

2s doesnā€™t seem that bad even at 2300 mmr.

3s however is all over the place past 2100. You could play a team you kill in the opener then fight Nightsaber on RMP and get destroyed the next game.

why are you using the dozer mating call

4 Likes

Yeah people def are. I was in Korthia doing the PvP kills for the trinket on my alt and we killed an afk DH on his glad mount and the guy I was with said ā€œhe was a gladiator better watch out heā€™s going to be looking for usā€ lol.

Yea my team and I got 2k a couple days ago and weā€™re gonnaā€™ try to push 2100 pretty soon, literally almost every single game is against people with like honor level 300 and glad titles // mounts.

Reallyā€¦ like unsure how I feel about this, lol. Iā€™m just trying to improve at the game and I donā€™t feel ready to face these people every game ;< at least I can maybe learn from the games more than I would otherwise

5 Likes

Early congrats!! :smiley:

1 Like

I feel you there. Iā€™m excited to keep playing until I have the same confidence in arena that I do in RBGs, but I would be lying if I didnā€™t sit back after a win or a loss sometimes and think ā€˜that was unnecessarily hard.ā€™ lol

I remember casually breaking 2k on this guy in BFA as an alt without even caring, literally playing to cap/catch up. If I want to get 2k today I need to mentally prepare myself and pre-pop some prozacs.

Congratulations on your achievement!

It is still very early on in the season, so this is expected.

Read above.

I meanā€¦ last season lasted 8 months and this was a problem until the last day.

Last season had an influx of gladiators playing alts, which is why you saw gladiator mounts at low rating.

And now those glads are all off playing FF14, so no more of those

i wonder about that one

1 Like

Its just a mount.

Sweaty just means the other team didnā€™t get rolled over right? Donā€™t we want that? A competitive and fun match?

I dunno man made a lot of healers on their shiny bfa and slands glad mounts fall over this season so far. The real players that scare me wear completely naked mogs except for shorts and a silly helmet and ride around on a dumb mount.

4 Likes

gj man itā€™s what the game has become