Goodbye Faction Pride

Last week I posted on my mage’s IG story of a car having the Horde insignia as a decal sticker on their rear windshield when I was commuting to work.

Likewise I wear my Alliance gear when I go out. It isn’t any different from putting on my EDM tees to represent my tastes in music.

Imaging being able to pretend you’re a cow, but being unable to reconcile reality.

1 Like

I looked at your profile just to be sure, and you are indeed from a RP server. Not people complaining about RPers on other servers is less stupid, but you’re right. Moon Guard is one of their designated homes. What did these people think the RP tag meant when they joined the server? 0_o

Also yay fellow Moon Guardian. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got pretty upset in '97 when they killed Aeris in FF 7.

2 Likes

I’m sorry that I am ashamed of your unearned pride…but at least I can keep the fact that I play this game a secret

You can’t even say your faction has actually done anything to have pride in. It is literally just imaginary things that someone wrote

Imagine being a highmountain tauren and acting like the alliance didn’t help out your tribe at all during legion lol.

5 Likes

Might I suggest this as the new ‘faction’ symbol since there won’t be any…

7 Likes

I was shocked, but I was always team Tifa.

Serious question, who doesn’t double dip?

1 Like

NEVER double dip the chip…

2 Likes

pretty much how folks who complain about the soon-to-be cross-faction play look to everyone else.

They’re probably that most friendly towards the Alliance at that LOL. Look at their joke of a leader. The cow grows tired of being passive, Jibbles!

The irony is strong here.

Druids follow the druidic order. Not a king, not a war chief/now council.

This gets them closer to how it supposed to be really.

I mean the horde druid lore for teldrassil was they were not even there. they were sent elsewhere. As yeah that whole event was class breaking for them.

3 Likes

It’s not hard to imagine since different people care about different things. Imagine getting upset over sports :rofl:

3 Likes

Seems acceptable to me since racism has been a core foundation of the game since its inception.

1 Like

Another one?

Lets see (scrolls through usual replies)

It is OPTIONAL
It is only for bnet invites
Instance only
Not part of lfg or lfr or random pvp.

Calm yet?

Healer lets tank die
“Why didn’t you heal?”
“GLORY TO THE ALLIANCE!”
Healer has left the game.

1 Like

I mean, just to play devil’s advocate, there are multiple achievements in WoD for specifically hunting down particular races :man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

It is true, whenever someone says “filthy humans” or “dirty orcs” that is absolutely racism :man_shrugging:

1 Like

same with those that sided with baine?

three factions: ally only, horde only, bi-factional (goes both ways!!! /wink)

3 Likes