Goodbye Azeroth

Have a good one <3

1 Like

This seems contradictory but ok. Bye, I guess.

9 Likes

Honestly I feel pretty similar I have been enjoying raiding a lot this expansion but I feel like I have to grind M+ just to be competitive. Tbh after running each dungeon a few times I just have no interest in doing them again.

When I work 10+ hours a day with 3 hours of commuting I just don’t want to spend time in dungeons with awful mechanics.
Which is unfortunate because I really do enjoy raiding, I just tire of the prerequisites.

6 Likes

Goblins cough

My account dries up tomorrow. There are no valid reasons to stay subbed.

7 Likes

You shouldn’t announce your departure at an airport. No one cares there either.

9 Likes

Maybe a more simple and less time consuming game is good for your lifestyle. Mobile gaming has come a far way for gamers with a short attention span, games like Candy Crush Saga or Wordly can be played for a few minutes here and there without requiring any further dedication and you can quit and come back to the games at any given point.

2 Likes

Only right direction were them bringing back talent trees imo.

1 Like

That’s a lovely song. I can see that guy going places.

1 Like

Good luck to you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well… Bye.

I agree with the OP, I enjoy raiding but dislike the “speed runs” that M+ requires… l am an older casual player who likes to socialize and take their time in game… Plus, last summer I had a stroke that affected my vision and, well, speed runs are pretty much beyond me now…

I wish Blizzard’s “tent” was big enough for everyone… Casual gamers included.

7 Likes

lol kthxbye

1 Like

See you next expansion

1 Like

Imma have to check that out. Retail is just a dumpster when compared to vanilla.

I hear you. I’ve been playing it since it came out in 2004. It’s no longer fun, it’s just a job that I frankly have no time for. I, too, have a job and don’t have the time to raid. Not to mention that every guilt I’ve ever been in disappears, because people keep leaving the game. LFG is a nightmare, so I’m stuck with questing and sub par drops and even worse grinding.
Also, the players’ base is not even remotely what it is used to, to say the least.

9 Likes

lol saying and meaning mythic+ is interfering with normal raiding just lol lmao even

2 Likes

It’s a bit weird. My progression is a bit better than yours, and mythic dungeon is in no way huge requirements. Hell, most can’t complete 16-17 currently.

3 Likes

You don’t need to run m+ if you’re in a casual guild. What are you talking about.

4 Likes

Taa taa! :eyes:

1 Like