Good PvE server?

Hey folks,

I dabbled in classic a bit when it came out but then stopped playing. I’m interested in playing again but I’m looking for a solid PvE server as I’ve decided a PvP server isn’t for me anymore. (Insert whatever carebear joke you care to make).

Horde or alliance I’m not particularly fussy.

1 Like

Mankrik for Horde
Westfall for Alliance

2 Likes

Pagle is a good alliance east coast server. Horde side apparently is a lot smaller and there’s not too much WPvP going on if that matters.

1 Like

I thought Mankrik was more balanced? I read they have world bg events. He could go there if he has any remaining itch for open world pvp.

Thanks for the replies. Sounds like I may give westfall alliance a try.

Pagle is a better server to transfer to than Westfall if you are going alliance.

+1 Atiesh for west coast pve

1 Like

Mankrik all the way, horde or alliance it doesn’t matter.

One more vote for Westfall!

Pagle has a ton of alliance on it.

I’m on westfall and the horde seem to be doing quite well for themselves over here. they are the minority faction but I see plenty of them at the MC entrance on Friday nights so i assume they have an active raiding scene and from what i hear they are the only ones to have world bosses on farm.

Mankrik for horde
Pagle for alliance

Westfall for honorable mention

1 Like

There’s no shame in admitting you’re not the same kind of gamer you were back in the day. Anyone who is still the same as they were 15 years ago is basically the creepy 40-something hitting on co-eds at frat parties because he’s trying to relive his ‘glory days’.

Come on down and roll on Mankrik. Good community, plenty of people out in the world. TM vs SS happening constantly. And people can even get in as pugs during raids to get some loot.