Good place to level

I like the Pandaria tamers because I can level my toons at the same time as my pets, and get pets and stones in the process. There’s no other set of xpac trainers that are like that, are there? Some tamers, like the BfA tamers, give terrible pet experience and no goodies, unless a WQ is up.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I always level my pets in Draenor. There’s a trainer in your Garrison that sells pet treats, stones, etc

With my safari hat on, I can level a pet from 1-25 in about 20 min using 6 Draenor trainers…

1. Gargra - Frostfire Ridge
  2. Tarr the Terrible - Nagrand
  3. Cymre Brightblade - Gorgrond
  4. Taralune - Talador
  5. Ashlei - Shadowmoon Valley
  6. Vesharr - Spires of Arak
2 Likes

The Legion trainers that are part of the Family Familiar give full xp for both pets and leveling alts, and unlike the Pandaria trainers they can be fought over and over. The downside is that they’re random, depending on them being one of that day’s WQs.

Most do have strategies for having a level 1 carry pet.

1 Like

The front page of Wowhead shows which Legion Family Familiar trainers are up for that day. It takes usually them an hour or two after daily quest reset to get the info up.

Any level character can do these repeatable battles, so you can level a character while leveling your pets.

4 Likes