Good luck on vaults!

not bad for 1st week of vault

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification, that is appreciated. :slight_smile:

But this, and Vault Rewards, feel extremely unsatisfying to Mythic+ and PvPers. Feeling “forced” to do content you didn’t want to do plagued BfA and now this feels as if we are reliving that same expereince.

Always feels as if no lessons are ever learned, nor is player feedback taken to heart. :frowning:

Players who are regrettably unlucky with their Vault rewards, or simply don’t have enough time to farm out multiple vault unlocks, find themselves waiting till May 3rd– May 3rd, to complete their 4 piece with the weekly lockout of the Creation Catalyst.

Why must Mythic+ and PvP players feel as if their gear progression is tied to such RNG?

Why must Mythic+ and PvP players feel forced to do content they may wish to not participate in to gain power in the other aspect of the game they do wish to do?

Why must Mythic+ and PvP players feel “scared” to spend their hard earned Conquest and Valor on gear pieces, in fear that the item they just worked for, just bought, will show up in the Vault and make their purchase feel wasted?

(Weekly chest is bad)

With the Weekly lock out of the Creation Catalyst, why does it not open up next week?

“We hear you.” -Blizzard

But do you care? =/

2 Likes

Hahahaha

278 tier from mythic+ vault while only 3 total kills combined have even happened from the raid so far.

1 Like

Good game. Much immersive.

2 Likes

working as intended :wink:

2 Likes

My M+ row only had two cloak options, which is especially bad because that is my preferred legendary slot. Serves me right for trying to play the gacha game I guess.

LOL. M+ loot hasn’t been that good since 8.3, when M+ was a workable alternative to Heroic raiding. Now you need the Heroic raiding gear first just to be able to efficiently farm M+ for the occasional upgrade.

how so? I’m doing 15s and doing fine w/ last tier gear on week 1. There are some bad runs here and there but mainly because I’m not used to the new affix

1 Like

Nobody has cleared the heroic raid yet, and according to raider.io over 245,000 unique characters have done a +15 or higher key so far this season for the maximum rewards.

How is that even possible???

And that’s heroic, that’s 265 stuff.

Mythic for 278? Only 1 guild in the world right now has even unlocked the 1st vault option (2 boss kills) so far and we are almost done with the 2nd day.

1 Like

As a pvp’er, how about you remove our gearing from the equation altogether, so pve’rs don’t feel forced to pvp, and we aren’t subject to RNG?

What if pvp tier sets have actual pvp application? I guarantee you no pve rogue is going to chase after a tier set bonus if the 4pc is “grants additional damage when you kidney shot a target”.

Fixed that whole issue for you. Took me about eight seconds of thought :smiley:

Ok? And your point. If you can not do the content competantly without it. You won’t be able to with it.

If you kill the 5 bosses a week in a 10 man group and no one can trade you the tier, you have an 11.8% chance of looting tier from raid every week.

The 8 weeks is entirely too long. It should just be accumulating now that mythic raid is out. 4 weeks is still a long time to gear.

Mine turned up okay I got a bis ring. But I would prefer to stop getting rings and trinkets and instead actual armor.

so
 turns out, may Alt got the weapon out of their first vault, meanwhile my main had two non tier, tier slot item and my lego slot. :upside_down_face:

im mean. its fine
 this is fine.
:fire: :face_with_monocle: :coffee: :fire:
when the creation catalyst opens up i can at least salvage the rng

mean while, maybe my alt moves past my main in terms of gearing with a fraction of the play time. :sweat_smile:

Please improve the vault in regards to specialization loot. I like to play prot in raid, fury in mythic, and arms in pvp, but I can only select one specialization to roll loot for each week. The vault could be substantially improved, maybe reveal each slot individually rather than all at once? So you can say go prot spec and reveal your raid spots, go arms spec and reveal your pvp spots,go fury spec and reveal your M+ spots. The vault has been the bane of my existence since it came out. I dread opening it every week because I think this entire expansion it has given me 2 items I want. It always finds a way to screw me over and it never ends. I have 3 level 60 warriors and it just consistently screws them all over every single week.

How is item level determined for tier in vault? If you do a +14 will the tier piece be 275 (as any 14 loot) 
 or will it rounded down to 265 heroic? Or up to 278 mythic (x to doubt)
 Wowhead, Icy veins, Blizzard, no one seems to know this important detail its annoying me.

1 Like

Also, can a +15 drop 284 tier?

1 Like

Please donate all your fresh salt in GD

thanks

“As our way of saying thank you for playing our content, we are going to give you free loot each week.”

No matter what I get it will be free. No complaints here.

Imagine beating the first level of Mario Brothers and then rolling to see if you get to go to level 2, or if you have to replay level one again.

1 Like