Goldshire in VR

If it ever happens players wouldn’t find the need to go to the club anymore. If some of you do, probably just a small percentage like 1% which isn’t me.

But if VR happens in the future, you could just stroll over to Goldshire! Theres your club over there, just hop on moonguard or any high pop RP server and you’re at the club!

I have a feeling Goldshire VR will get a lot of players banned.

2 Likes

May the Light save us?

9 Likes

Moonguard becomes a VR server :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

We would go from Second Life to No Life

2 Likes

I was trying to think of something clever to say, but my mind kept getting derailed by imagining if the topic actually happened.

3 Likes

But please put on a hazmat suit first.

2 Likes

Uh… Goldshire MG is the kind of club you’d get a knock on your door from a federal agent for visiting. No thank you.

Oh no, we’re too late. These people have all been infected. They may look fine now but it’s only a matter of time before they turn into degenerates. This entire inn must be purged.

3 Likes

If this comes to pass, I will make sure to keep the Inn as clean as possible. The locals love to dirty up the place, and it’s hard to keep up, especially in the basement and upstairs!

:broom: :sponge: :soap:

1 Like

welcome to goldshire vr

1 Like

4 Likes

Something tells me most WoW players don’t go to the club anyway.

1 Like

Hey if anybody is shy I’ll meet you in Goldshire (on Moon Guard).

I’m not scared of it.

1 Like

Why are you afraid?

Back during … idk… Wrath? Cata? Or something? … Someone had posted something on the forums about Moonguard and the infamous Goldshire.

I thought they were bs’ing. Typical forum style, aye?

I made a space goat femme Paladin, and made my way there.

So many dancing belfs… so many nekked gnomes… And the whispers…

Yeah, that’s a nah from me, dawg.

I’ll buy that for a dollar :sunglasses:

No one is naked.

It isn’t possible in WoW.

Lol, you weren’t around for that addon that did that? XD

ETA: I only heard about it, and from what I know it got kiboshed, but it was funny seeing the posts about it.

I hope Microsoft stops the use of all addons for WoW.