<Goldblood Caravan> Market and storytelling event

IC:

Flyers would be found all around several main towns in Horde territory as well as Orgrimmar and Thunder Bluff. A few even found their way into the Undercity and some lands beyond. Some are written in great penmanship, but others are done with the same amount of care- but clearly by someone learning Orcish, slight corrections here and there. If caught and compared all would have the same message on them, different types of ink scrawled onto rough paper.

"Horde! Recent times have us all scattered around our lands and lands even further. We cannot forget what brought the Horde together: kinship and survival. You may have seen the Goldblood Caravan traveling around lately, but we have picked a day to settle in one town instead of our normal trek. Come find us at the Crossroads and visit us, in a day to share wares and tales! Caravan members will have food and drink ready for a small cost as well as supplies gathered from around all of Azeroth. Our bags are very popular among budding adventurers and will be available during this time as well.

While we rest at the Crossroads we will host storytelling! The members of the Horde need a time to rest amongst each other, and share tales. Many of us come from being hunters to survive, and stories about that are welcome as are anything else! Remember anything can be prey or a worthy battle if you feel that way. Please be kind and no fighting while in the presence of the Caravan, even if we all love a good spar.

If you have questions you may seek out any Goldblood Caravan member. Caravan and sales questions should go to Lakotamani and storytime questions for Wolfmane. We hope to see you at the Crossroads, just behind the inn in the unused space just before the blacksmith.

We will be gathering this Saturday, around the time the light starts to fade for dusk. For the Horde, kin!"

OOC:

Hello and thank you for checking out our thread! The Goldblood Caravan is a merchant guild with rp elements and is rp friendly. We spend many of our weekdays wandering Azeroth as a group to sell wares cheaper than Auction House price with haggling welcomed and encouraged. You do not have to be an rper to interact with us!

After some talk about encouraging more rp on our good home Bloodsail Buccaneers, we’ve settled on an event in an easily-accessible spot: the Crossroads. ICly this works well too as it’s a heart of Horde trade and culture, as well as the best spot to catch folks who might not know of our event. So what’s the event? A market and storytelling session!

The event in question will be held 9/21/19 starting at 7 pm. server time (7 EST). We understand players on BB come from a wide variety of home retail realms, but this worked out best as a happy middle ground.

The market should be nothing new to folks who have seen us around before. Each of our members who make it can offer something for sale, or chat, or try to arrange getting you something. We’ve even had members grab something from the AH for folks in the past.

Storytelling is a new element we’re testing the waters of which mixes well with a standing market event. Not everyone wants to sell or buy, so interactions may be limited especially for shyer players. With storytelling on the side, it acts as a great draw in for people who see a group gathered, as well as an introduction to the guild and who we are.

We highly recommend you get an rp addon for classic such as TotalRolePlay3 or MyRolePlay but this is by no means necessary, required, or forced in any way. It only acts as a way to enrich the experience you may want to see on an rp realm. There’s more of us than you know but you never would if you don’t have an addon! :slight_smile:

For questions relating to sale and commerce, please contact Lakotamani, as they are the guild leader and one in charge of the caravan. Any questions relating to storytelling, if a story is acceptable, or anything similar should be directed to me, Wolfmane. I’m mostly handling the social aspect, so if I can’t help you I’ll get you with a person who can!

And as a last note, if you are interested in bringing anything to the market such as services or your own wares, feel free to join in or let us know what you want to do. This is hopefully going to be a collaborative and recurring event!

4 Likes

I am the guild leader for Goldblood Caravan and I endorse this post.

3 Likes