Gold Making For Bear Tanks?

You want to make gold in classic that keeps up with the economy and rampant gold inflation? Your options are limited to really boring styles of play.

1. Become a multiboxer. This is your best bet if you don’t want to ‘cheat’ in ways that could get you banned. Though you are still cheating to some degree.
  2. Roll a mage. Boring.
  3. Play the auction house. Boring I know.
  4. Just buy gold. You won’t be bored out of your mind and blizzard won’t do anything about it.

how to spot a liar in one easy step

Objectively speaking you are handicapping yourself on gold by not playing mage/rogue/hunter or trading retail gold for classic, or do scumbag groups/raids.

I am fine just auctioning on my 9 bank alts, but it’s more coping than anything else.

I would recommend DM E soloing…if not for all the chinese farmbots spamming it and tanking the price of arcane crystals. That was my main moneymaker on my Druid for so long, but now I can’t do it anymore because with 25g arcane crystals, it’s terrible g/hr now.

Tank for GKDP runs. Tanks are almost always in demand and I have seen on some servers they even get a slight bonus cut. Even if they don’t really easy way to make money and buying feral items in GKDP are so cheap if you still need gear.

I do enchanting and herb for money. Also I’m one of top dungeon tanks on Grob so I get alot of business selling tanking services.

I know you said you wanted inside instances, but if your gear is good, farming any high level elite humanoids is pretty solid gold/hour. The elite scarlets in WPL and EPL are good, and there are a ton of them. Between the silver, greens, greys, cloth, and occasional pattern or bag, I make a consistent 30-40g/hour doing that as a warrior.

I have dual Crusader, Bloodthirst, and Heroism trinket so I almost never have to stop and bandage/eat. But I assume a druid could accomplish the same thing by shifting and HoTing himself periodically to heal up.

1 Like

Yeah? Go on.