Going to Deviate Delight to live the dream

Will be sad to see you go. But, especially if youre looking for RP, I understand. Grobbulus is Emerald Dream. Whereas Emerald Dream is an RPPVP server, it was very heavily NOT massively RP. But there still was RP… I’ve actually run into a massive amount of RPers on this server. Almost every pug in my dungeons that I meet up with to do a run RPs with me. Or that I meet questing. Even though the majority aren’t RPers on the server, I run into majority RPers out in the world when questing & doing dungeons. It’s interesting.

Yes. We are a World PvP guild. We only PvE to get gear. Hes a great guy though & has been super helpful for a lot of us regardless, so I wish him nothing but for him to find what he is looking for and he is welcome to stay in our guild if he changes his mind.

This guy literally just posted a thread in the DD forums trying to convince people not to roll there… :rofl:

1 Like

People are free to choose whatever they want. Regulos posted his decision for leaving, people are free to agree or disagree, and follow or not follow him to DD. I think people like you are the reason he left lol

1 Like

Leaving by calling DD (joke server btw) the real RP PvP server with zero evidence and trashing Grobb just makes it sound weak. With all these weak attempts at DD propaganda when everyone and their mothers know that the DD server is dead.

His “decision for leaving” is a bash post. If you are gonna make a dumb thread, expect criticism.

Both realms are medium right now:

You must have a really small pp if you’re this insecure about it lol

Grobbulus is an awesome server.

4 Likes

Nice projection, m8.

Coming in and trying to stir drama here and getting insecure about us trying to do the same in ur subservient, afterthought server?

Lol

Ok dude, I’m not the one hiding behind a retail alt :joy:

1 Like

I am not upvoting myself with alts. I dont need popularity votes in this forum; neither I needed them on Emerald Dream.

This is not a propaganda. I am not asking a single person to follow me. Also, whats the point of having a server with “high population” if all you see if layering after layering? I rather be in a server with enough people to NOT use that feature.

1 Like

You gals have the right idea. Hope to see you under a red name soon!

1 Like

99% sure this whole thread is a troll/bait

4 Likes

Don’t worry, even though he’s accusing you of using alts, Ezix is Grozzoh defending himself with an alt, talk about “projection” :rofl:

His claim was already quashed with FACTS and LOGIC, he’s got nothing left to resort to but more lies and insults lol

1 Like

i dont even know what the layer stuff is… i see people do it all the time but dont understand it

Did you know that if you capitalize words, they become more meaningful?

Back to your dead DD server now, son.

Deviate Delight is for the weak.

3 Likes

Layering is a phase server where you can only see and interact with other npcs, herbs, veins, and players on the same layer as you. Most servers right now have less than 10 layers. (The low populated ones are in the less than 3) The requirement to move to a new layer is to join a group of someone on your server but who is on a separate layer than you.

The benefits of layer are less people competing for the same named NPCs and profession resources. It also disributes the load on the server since less modules can interact with each other at a time. This system was created to help reduce server stress. The big thing to note, blizzard has stated again and again that they are going to merge all layers after phase 1. So unless they fail to find a way to support that, we will all be able to see each other sometime in the near future.

Lerrisa

1 Like

/woosh

ok Grozzoh, keep hiding on your retail alt to support your own opinions lol

1 Like

My, my. Look at all the defeatists.

If anyone considering transfer wants some facts rather than the childish nonsense going on here.

I run census on each faction on both servers to compare. If you want info on population

DD has around 3000 people online on each faction during prime time.
Grobbulus reaches 7000 on each faction (that’s when it goes “Full”)
Balance on DD is around 53A - 47H

Several people went to DD discord claiming they transferred to get away from Grobs toxicity, and have voiced that DDs community is looking much better. Whether you find it toxic or not is up to you, but this is what happened.

Other than that, I expect DDs numbers will grow a bit more now with transfers.

11 Likes