Going in early

BFD is a lvl 25-28 dungeon with good loot/rewards. That wand yo.

ST is literally 1 min away from the nearest Flight Master… no idea what u r talking about. One of the best zones for a quick 2-4 lvls too 36-40. And the blasted lands just south is filled with proper lvld players for ST to make a group ezily.

Yeah I suppose that is true, I think the feeling of it being far way comes from the fact that I leveled the last 10 levels practically exclusively in the Kalimdor side zones. But the dungeon itself is slow to complete I am sure you agree :smiley:

Takes about 2 hours with ppl who know what they r doing but u get a bit more than a lvl with all the quests. Worth it imo. Chance for a epic sword as well.

Since I plan on leveling in 5 man groups, yes.

I am seriously considering leveling as a healer even against my better judgement because the practice gained form playing a class from the ground up is actually worth while if you can manage it.

As a result, yes I will be forming dungeon groups with the guild so that I can level in an enjoyable way.

Last time i went in early i got arrested

1 Like

Some classes will really really want to do Rigg Wars, the legs are insane.

Yeah you’re talking about triprunner dungarees? the leather pants yes they are massive for any class that likes agility. But personally gnomeregan is one of those places that take a lot of time is not very much run on horde and people don’t know it very well.
So as an time investment it’s a bit of a gamble.

3 rogues 2 druids stealth run kgo!!!

1 Like

Chuck Norris is the reason that Waldo is hiding.

2 Likes

I plan on not having Plans. Best laid plans etc etc. Since i’m going Prot for the lulz i’ll gladly be Tanking dungeons, it’s where i will be getting my Stance Dancing practice. I hope to be a social messiah lol, if i help bunches of people, and they see i’m not doing it “for tha phat lootz yo” maybe i will be able to get a bunch of people to help me get my Whirlwing Weapon with a mad group of people early level enough where it makes leveling and doing even more dungeons more efficiently for no reason but to do them. See where i’m goin with this?

“What is that terrible monster?”
“It’s okay Pal, stand behind me, i got dis”

1 Like

I plan on running as many as I can stand, the exception to that being Gnomer, I hate everything about that place.

Im a big fan of having all the quests too which works out for the first few dungeons like RFC WC and SFK where you can get get all the quests by 12 15 and 18 respectively.

This will be my first time starting on a launch so it will be a big change for me not being able to buy some bags and greens before hitting crossroads which ,to me atleast, is offset by the fact that I know what I’m doing now and will be a nice challenge to get the beginning dungeons done at minimun level and with minimal gear.

I’m determined for my group to be server first Crescent Staff/Wingblade holders and my hunter server first Venomstrike even if he can’t equip it for another 3 levels :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: