Going back to classic

Gonna start horde. How long are the queue times for horde for bg’s? would love to know. Thanks everyone.

1 Like

US Queue Times

12-18 minutes for WSG
20-40 minutes for AV

5 Likes

awesome ty

1 Like

Mine vary from around 20-30 minutes. WSG a little shorter, sometimes it’s less and around 10 minutes.

Don’t. Either wait for a pserver or play another game. If you really insist tho, go Alliance.

LOL

What faction to choose was not his question.

5 Likes

I know.
He should still go alliance.

He should go what side he wishes to play on.

6 Likes

LOL
Ok reddit.

2 Likes

LOL

OK brainlet.

enjoy your pservers

3 Likes

I like flaming you though.

You are worried about what someone rolls when you don’t even play this game, lmao.

What a wild place this is

3 Likes

It’s very quirky indeed

1 Like

Depends on time of day.

Wsg 9 - 20 mins prime

Wsg 20 - 45 mins at night

AV 15 - 30 mins prime

AV 25 - 1 hour at night

The queues will only get worse as time goes on. I imagine 2 hours by the time we hit p4.

Why do you want him to hate the game before he even makes it to 60?

All edgelord aside definitely don’t tell people to go alliance

OP this choice is yours and yours alone. Depends on you and what you want to do. I suggest rolling around on a toon or two. Check out a couple different servers and feel everything out.
These first choices you make are going to have a very significant impact on how you play. Don’t take that lightly. Don’t listen to streamers and don’t listen to any noob telling you something is the best for you. We don’t know you but you do know you. Research the classes and game mechanics a bit.
Have fun with it and don’t take it personal. It’s a game. Supposed to be fun but you also have to make it fun.
Good luck. Have fun.

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

aight gamer… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Contrary to what this forum talks about 90% of the time, this game isn’t only about PvP. Play what you want and everything else falls in place.

3 Likes

40 minutes !?!

Holy crap!

Why is that? I don’t see any reason Horde/Alliance queueing ratios should change disproportionately over time. If anything I’d imagine it will get better as some people will probably re-roll.