<God Complex> : Horde progression guild 10/10 MC LFM

Bump it up!

1 Like

GC Hosted MC tonight, may have space for a few more - starts at 9:30PM ST (EST) , trash > Bosses > Douses > Rag this week! Want to be apart of the action? We are still recruiting! If you have mythic raiding experience or a vast collection of vanilla experience and knowledge and want to play with like minded humans, Look me up.

Still looking for active players to join the roster. Could really use some more ranged. Our focus is on Rag the coming week, come get a kill and help us progress!

As a retail noob that started in Wrath GC has made the Classic experience enjoyable, mainly Scrollbutton heā€™s our bear, love him and join us.

1 Like

Offering 1 Free Coupon for pocket-healer upon being recruited :smiley: WEā€™RE LEGIT!!!

1 Like

Still looking for more players to crush content with. Hit Me Up in game.

another week of dank raids ahead, join us!

1 Like

Great, friendly group of raiders and raid is run very professionally. PM Burtburglar or Lostwar and join up!

1 Like

We are back in MC / Ony this week. If you are still looking for a raiding guild, hit me up in game and we can chat!

still seeking a raiding guild?! come hollar at us and get to slayin!

1 Like

Great leaders
Great Tanks
God Complex

1 Like

Still looking for some evening raiders to finish up our roster. We are looking for players who want a long term core group for any and all upcoming content for Classic. Send me a message in game so we can chat! Have a nice weekend :smiley:

hit us up, a few core slots open, we spit hot fire boi

2 Likes

Resto shamans and priests looking for a home? Hit us up!!

Mankirks favorite rogue here to bump a post!

1 Like

Still looking for a resto shaman and a holy priest.

Bump for a class act guild. Great group of people growing everyday. Also look at my Roflcopter

ROFL:ROFL:ROFL:ROFL
    	 ___^___ _
 L    __/      [] \    
LOL===__           \ 
 L      \___ ___ ___]
            I   I
	      ----------/
1 Like

Looking for fill some more roles in our Core Group! Reach out to me or Lostwar with any questions.

We are Rag killing machines!! Didnā€™t you hear?! We one shot the boss on our kill!!!

1 Like

Bump, join up!

1 Like