Goblin Paladins

Cool. Would be nice to have those. Give 'em to Vulpera too, and all the races that can be warriors and priests (maybe not forsaken but a case could be made with the current state of lore). If it can wear big metal armor and throw light at people, it should be able to be a pally too.

1 Like

Goblin paladins could be the best in game representation of RL holy crusades, but that might be too real for some.

3 Likes

Screw it, not like Blizzard cares about the lore anymore to begin with

1 Like

goddangit i just got reminded of warhammer

Hopefully they will have a holy motorcycle/trike mount. Like they are so contrarion instead of like the usual type of like hellrider motorcycle they made a holy version for there class hall mount. I just love that idea.

Found this art albeit I think its from DnD probably someone’s character from a campaign they did. Love it.

2 Likes

Exactly, that’s why I support Gnome Paladins as well!

2 Likes

Of course they can be. How else would they make a Prophet?

3 Likes

I’ve been saying this forever.

The game needs goblin and gnome paladins.

hugs the goblin

You’ll always be a warrior of light to me.

wiggles toes

1 Like

Incidentally WoW Paladins are nothing like early D&D Paladins.

They work more like Clerics tied to the Plane of Radiance or Positive Energy Plane.

Logistically the Evil WoW Paladins should lack any D&D Paladin Ability which means they really shouldn’t be able to use Lay On Hands even if they should be able to access every other WoW Paladin Ability(which includes Healing Spells) as they are simply Cleric Spells or gifted Spells that have nothing to do with D&D(Detect Undead and Redemption).

Incidentally the Paladin Horse summoning Spell was gifted to them by another Paladin in Classic which should make the Paladin Horse not a D&D Paladin Horse but a gifted Horse. The second major Paladin Horse was simply an Undead Horse(Baron Rivendare’s Horse specifically) Lightforged by the Light so that is clearly not a Divine Steed by D&D Standards.

If they got their Horse Summoning Spells just by leveling up like D&D Paladins they would logistically lose said Horse the moment they committed an Evil act if they were infact D&D Paladins from Older Editions.

Honestly Blizzard should remove Lay On Hands and replace it with Healing Word if they are going to allow Paladins to preform Evil Acts(like how those Goblin Paladins would be doing)!

A WoW D&D Campaign would logically have the Scarlet Crusade and Lightbound be stripped of Lay On Hands for committing Evil Acts and be forced to use Healing Word as a replacement.

They already channel the light. Goblin priest trainer npcs or certain quest npcs would have them heal you for a price.

Kinda like this joke in Helluva Boss

The imps waiting in the emergency room waiting area after they accidentally shot a kid and brought them there

The doctor walks out and asks what insurance do they have? They respond “The heck is insurance?” before they are then immediately yeeted out of the hospital window along with the kid.

I’d share a link but language and all that.

if u think paladins is just a warrior priest then u goofy

They kinda are tho

Altho DnD Clerics are also pretty dang close to what WoW Paladins are. And DnD Clerics can be TERRIFYING

2 Likes

Priests historically and even currently at not the nice kind of people.

Goblins gonno smite you down with the power of capitalism

Praise the GIL!

1 Like

For some reason i thought of assassins creed

Yes!

wiggles toes playfully

I was reminded of legacy of kain. The sarafan commanders were known as warrior-priests. No magic just pure martial skills.