Goblin Mage LF Guild

Hello! I’m looking for a guild for my goblin mage. I’m interested in roleplay, but also pve/pvp as well. Could be goblin themed, mage themed, or any other suggestions really! If anyone could point me in some directions, that would be greatly appreciated :smiley:

1 Like

Hey Veeberry! You could start by looking in a discord community for goblin RP!
discord.gg/A8UWNKh

2 Likes

And as far as guilds are concerned, we actually have a directory here listen several (but definitely not all) the recruiting guilds here on Wyrmrest Accord.

And I 'd like to encourage you to at least check out one guild in particular…

We don’t really do scheduled PvP, but we have regular Mythic+ dungeon nights and Achievement/Transmog runs. If you want to put a shot out though for someone to go into some content with like dungeons or BG’s, I’m sure you can find some interest there. Roleplay’s the overwhelming focus, though.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! I’m not sure where I’d make a good fit right now…I suppose I’ll have to take some time and meet people and play the game. Feel free to say hi in game if you see me!

2 Likes

Going to toss my own shameless plug here. Guild focus is pve/ rp/ very light pvp

2 Likes

I ended up joining The Wonderporium, but feel free to say hi if you see me around!

Np I know one of the guild masters hes a good guy.

I’m a clerk looking to help a military outfit run it’s operations with necessary bureaucracy.

Adopt me.