[Goblin H-RP] <Flashbang Exports> Boomtastic!

“Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of goblinkind. “Goblinkind.” That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it’s fate that today is the Twenty-second of January, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom… Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution… but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Twenty-Second of January will no longer be known as a Goblin holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We’re going to live on! We’re going to survive! Today we celebrate our Goblin Independence Day!” -Thomas Whitmore

Good morning goblins, friends of goblins, and others!

What time is it? Well it’s almost time to raid. Less then 12 hrs from now Flashbang will be rolling into the new raid with an all goblin crew like we did with Uldir.

Theres room for more goblins so dont be shy. Step right up. We have plenty of tanks, but if you enjoy healing and/or dps we have a few spots available. With raids scaling to the number of raiders we’re always looking for more. We currently have 18raiders so come join in on the fun.

I expect we’ll stop hearing from Flashbang once you reach the Opulence room. They say there’s millions of gold coins in those halls.

1 Like

*chuckles
I dont plan on ever leaving that room!

Weekly reset = new recruitment goals. This week we’re looking for goblins. Same as last week.

Mekgrim has been doing a great job keeping this thread active. Thanks buddy.

Helpful people such as him get promoted to be Head Supervisors! We have a few other ranks as well. Supervisors are kind of like officers-in-training. I’ve had a few go AWOL straight after they’re given a bit of responsibility, so you have to show that you have some mettle before you get the full uniform.

Technicians are like our veteran guild members. They help out and come along to events, and you’ll see them around quite a bit.

Merchants are people that have have joined and done a little bit of RP with us, maybe just one or two events, or had a chat with us ICly on the goblin radio channel.

OOC is the base rank. That’s for people who don’t RP and just want to hang with us, or they’ve just joined and haven’t had a chance to yet.

We generally don’t kick people who become inactive but if you haven’t been online in a few, expect to find yourself demoted back to OOC.

We also have Goblin Divisions! These are RP starting points for anyone who hasn’t roleplayed a goblin before and would like a bit of direction. You can choose your division, or be assigned to one. The divisions are:
Engineers - Tinkers or Pyrotechnics
Mercenaries - Brutes or Collection Agents
Spellcasters - Mad Scientists, Elementalists, or Clergy
Hustlers - Fashionistas or Pirates

You can read more about our guild ranks and divisions on our wiki page:
https://moon-guard.wikia.com/wiki/Flashbang_Exports

Just remember, we are an RP guild first and foremost. While we do a bit or dungeons, raids, and BGs, those are side projects.

We only accept goblins! If you only play druids, paladin, monks, or demon hunters (classes which can’t be goblins), then I’m afraid you’re fat out of luck!

Well, unless we somehow get an allied goblin race that allows these classes, anyhow. Gliblins, anyone?

3 Likes

the exemplar right here
/flex
RL needs to stop taking away from my playtime tho

2 Likes

Val’Ashe finds one of Flyweel’s flyers upon the ground in Orgrimmar. Even though it’s half burnt, it’s message can still be read. Picking it up, the unmistakable smell of goblin racing fuel and Kaja’cola assails her Elvish senses.

“Hmm, what do we have here?” Val turns to her mechanical squirrel Pilz-E and shows it the note. In binary SQWERL, it chatters a response.

“Yes, bolt brain, I can read Goblin!”, she responds playfully to her companion. Val’s golden eyes narrow to slits as she examines the pamphlet. Goblins only, she chuckles. Sigh.

Throwing a precision ball bearing to Pilz-E to munch on, the duo continue on the way through the capital city.

OOC - Good luck to you guys and gals. I can’t wait for the updated Goblin model to come out.

2 Likes

Thanks Val’Ashe. Hopefully the new models will get a lot more people excited to play goblins. We have room for you all!

*Zin’bo been watchin’ ya goblins. Ya help will lead ta ya salvation, my revenge, an’ my peace. De spirit’s an’ Zin’bo be wit ya mon!"

Hopefully with the model update blizzard will give us our heritage armor as well as open the monk class to our race.

Ya know ya want to blizz!

Raid night tonight! Uldir 10p server time. No stress, no meters, lots of goblin fun to be had.

Business is booming! With goblins it’s all about PRO and FIT, and each one of us likes to think we got both.

Now, the great news is, we just had another person come over from Alliance side and faction change or re-roll as a goblin! Now, OOCly, we’re pretty accommodating. We know that most people have Alliance alts, and if you’re struggling for conversation (or just want to get something off your chest), it’s totally fine to bring up your blue-side adventures in guild chat.

ICly, Flashbang Exports is not a neutral guild. We have strong connections to the Bilgewater Cartel, and also ties to the Steamwheedles. So we’re Horde-aligned, with occasional neutral tendencies - if it makes us a profit. I’m not talking about selling weapons to the Alliance to use against the Horde. I’m saying that if some of our members want to go and hang out with their Alliance pals in their off-shift hours, we’re not going to grill them for it. Just don’t bring them home for dinner.

We’re a merchant guild, not a military guild. Our RP is mostly about doing business deals, and how we can put our explosives to good use. You’re more likely to find us letting off fireworks at someone’s party, or experimenting on wacky potions that turn you into a kobold, than sitting behind a war-planning table. Got someone you want to prank or scare, but not actually kill? We can do that. Or we can go all the way, but only for the right price.

Four things to keep in mind before you sign up for Flashbang Exports.

1. We’re a SOCIALABLE guild. We’re going to talk to you. We’re going to ask you to hang out and do fun stuff with us. If you’re a solo player that just wants to be left alone, this is not the guild for you.

2. You’re going to need to join our discord server. Here it is again:
    https://discord.gg/hDy8Ktg
    Sadly, some people think discord is only for voice chat. WRONG. Most of our communication through it is text-based. It’s like having guild chat on your phone app. almost. We do use discord’s voice chat when we’re doing raids, mythic dungeons, and sometimes PvP. You need to be able to listen. If you’re too shy to talk, no worries.

3. Most of our members tend to be in the 30+ age bracket. We have jobs, chores, and kids to attend to. We understand that RL happens and sometimes you need to prioritise. Sometimes you need to take a break from the game, or leave suddenly in the middle of an event. It’s OK. You will not be chastised. We don’t kick people for inactivity. Just come back when you can, and we’ll accept you with welcome arms.

4. Lastly, our Head Executive (GM), Head Supervisors (officers), and Supervisors (junior officers) are NOT paid professionals. Please remember to treat us with respect, and value our time, effort, and love that we put into our guild.

I hope to meet more of you soon!

~Fly

2 Likes

Our guild has been growing at an incredible rate. Last night we had about 20 members on, all at varying character levels, and there was no scheduled event. With this guild growth has come the need for a few more officers. This ain’t a position freely awarded, but earned.

-be a steward of the guild.
-be a friendly and approachable member.
-organize and host at least one event per month.
-must main your goblin character
-lastly you have to express interest in the promotion. We’re looking for go getters in this role.

If you can do those things then you may be in. If you’re not interested in that just know we’re still interested in you joining us in Flashbamg Exports!

1 Like

Just wanted to say hi to my guild all the way from Colorado. I’ll be back late tomorrow night. Try to keep the light on for me!

1 Like

We miss you Mekgrim! All the action is happening! Big guild meeting today.

Coming back to some new officers and new goblins. Exciting times!

1 Like

Roses are red. Violets are blue. Goblins are green. Happy Valentines Day to all of you!

1 Like

Looking for a decent-sized Horde guild that does a bit of everything? Give Flashbang Exports a try!

We are a very socialable RP guild, with a huge focus on goblins. In fact, we are goblin-exclusive, one of the only ones across all WoW servers, including WrA! You will find infinite love for your shortie greenskin here.

Apart from RP guild meetings, tavern nights, and lore expeditions, we like to hang out and chat OOC in guild chat and discord.

We also run all-goblin mythic teams on Tues 3am and Sat 10:30pm. We are currently doing M0-2 as a guild.

Our raids are Fridays 10pm-12am. We are working on normal Uldir (5/8) and just starting on normal BoD. All goblin classes welcome.

A number of us run around in warmode to destroy those filthy Alliance. We all have guild BGs Tues 9pm and Wed 3am, alternating weeks.

So if you want something different, something laid back and not too hardcore, check us out.

We’re just a bunch of fun people who haven’t forgotten that WoW is about having a good time with friends, not just grinding gear level.

Just do a /who Flashbang, and talk to any of our crew. If you’re a goblin, you’re in!

Discord details:
https://discord.gg/hDy8Ktyg

2 Likes