Go vote for PvP!

I’m shook that DF PVP is holding strong as second favored content, over raiding no less! Hopefully this shows that pvp deserves better love and attention.

Unless it was all 10.0.7 ret paladins doing the voting thinking that was a good thing…

1 Like

My question about this poll is they have all this data. I want to know what they look to accomplish with this poll.

1 Like

Well, they can see that many players do mythic+.

But, they can’t tell that all those players are miserable and PvP is actually their favorite activity even though they spend less time on it.

Do your duty and vote for PVP, people. Show them that PVP is a big deal - maybe they’ll put more work into it? :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Edit: also, be sure to post this in the other PVP forums, if it hasn’t already been mentioned.

2 Likes

You seem very upset for no reason

Speaking the truth is now considered being upset lmao k :blush::+1:

Did classic personally hurt you? Just wondering

Variation of the “doll” insult classic players always use. Make something new oh wait youre playing a 15 yo client of the game you cant :pensive: hard times i assume

My boy take a look at my avatar, I play DF lol. I just find it funny when people get personally insulted by the existence of a video game. You’re weird af.

You engaged

Looking in the mirror

Have a nice one my man! I hope the old game doesn’t hurt you again.

Yeah… i wanted to vote for both of them, but i can’t. :melting_face:

Says favorite game mode, and raiding and M+ are separate game modes. But honestly at this point M+ is probably more popular overall than raiding so I am not surprised it is first.

Yeah, there’s no way that it isn’t. Keys are smaller scale so easier to pick up and less of a commitment in terms of time. Raiding will always have its place but it just feels less and less appealing.

1 Like

I think it’s important for everyone to keep in mind the total number of votes in the poll. Last I checked it was around 8k, so if we assume there are at least a million players of WoW, this is quite a small representation. If anything, it shows what a small group of players use the forums. Though, I am glad to see PvP near the top, but 20% of 8k is only 1.6k votes.

well if you ask 10 mil people what color would they pick between blue/red/black and after do another poll and ask 100k people the same question, on average the % will be pretty much the same. yes the more people vote, the more accurate it is, but in general you can get a good image of what’s going on.