Go look at M+ listing

Sure we’ll just overlook their still absurd damage with the right gear setup (haste stacking + VOP essence + BOM traits) combined with laughing at auto-attack damage

They need to be nerfed and lose shroud

It’s too good for mythics and they need to lose it, or another dps needs to have it. Of course, if another dps gets it, all we’ll see is “Need shroud dps and gtg” :roll_eyes:

The addition of void emissaries (and their troll placement) is an obvious nerf to shroud. And they nerfed their AoE damage considerably.

People still want rogues.

Duh ?

• best trash lockdown toolkit in the game by far
  • vanish
  • stupidly broken AOE damage reduction feint
  • cheat death
  • great mobility

Shroud is still op to obly be on o e class. The guy above me also left out

• tricks of the trade for snap pulls
  • evasion/riposte
  • sap (true cc is rare)
  • blind
  • and just stealth in general

Oh, I was just saying it wasn’t ALL shroud. Don’t leave out the good stuff.

Last I checked invis potions are still a thing. If you don’t carry a stack with you at all times, it’s way past time you started.

I tend to agree. Shroud is just OP as hell, and it boggles my mind that it ever made it into live at all.

Yea they should stop sharing a cool down with dps pots too

How are people still picking this out? I wrote it like 3 days ago? You’re also assuming everybody then has a pot and it’s hard for me to control what everybody else does. The shroud was pointed as an added bonus. Picking locks in TD is invaluable. But I’m honestly done with this thread.

Atleast for Td there are blacksmith keys and inscription scrolls. Shroud being replaced by pots means no mounts and it burns your dps pots for 5 mins.

1 Like

That’s what he’s saying though, is that the utility pots(invis, speed, etc) need to be on a separate timer from dps pots. To be honest, as far as I’m concerned they could remove invis/shroud/stealth from the game entirely and I’d be fine with it. The obsession over skips that use them and that fail half the time on low keys because people are unfamiliar with them is something I could do without.

That is 100% a user issue. I hope they don’t take more abilities out of the game because people don’t know how to use them properly.

1 Like

I’d like to believe people can learn from experience, but 3/4 of people still can’t manage the bridge skip in KR.

That’s not a “rogue OP” problem. Tons of classes bring tons of utility. It just seems like youre all salty cause your utility is practically useless inside of M+ (and everywhere else for that matter). Evasion, Cloak, and Feint are the rogue defensives. Theyre the things that dont make us squishy as hell. We dont have the self heals of other classes or passive mitigation.

Like i said, other classes have CC its just never used. I’ve never seen a warlock use their banish outside of that one mob in underrot. Priests cant use their fear without pulling the whole dungeon. DKs and Priests have MC but its useless 90% of the time. And i don’t know what the hell shamans do. This isnt a rogue problem.

And youre complaining about stealth? Really??? Like what do you think should be done about it???

1 Like

I play resto druid. Im not salty about my Utility at all lol. Im just as overpowered as a rogue is and its fun on a personal level but its easy to see that it is bad for the game.

I cant think of another class that has 2 “true ccs” It isnt that rogue has something that makes them over powered. It is that rogues have all the things on the once class. There is very little that people would want that a rogue cannot do.

I dont have a problem with stealth or any of their individual abilities, all I am saying is that the sum of all their utility is enormous and no one (resto druid is closest) comes close to them.

Rogues have the mobility of a DH and the on demand strong defensive with the miss direct and double the true cc of a hunter (or anyone else) with the invisibility of a mage or druid plus the ability to mass stealth which is unique (unless you use pots which cant be done while mounted and stops the use of DPS pots for 5 mins) more interrupts that a shaman etc etc

this is objectively a problem

1 Like

Looking for these strong self-heals on something like shadow priest (vampiric touch is a joke), where can I find them ?

Planning to sit there spamming shadow mend while your DPS drops to zero ?

How about spamming healing surge on a DPS shaman ? seems they don’t have good self-healing either, so where is there gigantic toolbox of “I’m not dying” spells like you wonderful rogues have ?

Just like resto druids it’s the godmode class desperately defending their status in the face of mountains of evidence

Since I doubt the super sloth lazy blizzard is going to change M+ design next expansion to fit the (limited) CC and tools of non-rogue classes it seems what we have in M+ IS EXACTLY a rogue problem because rogues are the best at everything in the DPS role

Blizzard please give rogues good ranged DPS too so I can stop bringing boomkins to sit on bubbles for 20 seconds

Warlocks can only banish elementals and demons. Guess what is rare in 5 mans this expansion?

Sap, on the other hand, works on almost everything. So does blind.

More than a few ranged classes don’t have good self healing. Balance has to talent for it. I don’t think SPs have anything.

Can a mage also chime in here and show their potent self-healing ?

How about a hunter ?

Spirit mend is pretty strong. And there’s that nifty talent.

Its pretty much a case of would you like

a) Demon hunter: Good mobility and burst damage
b) Cat form: stealth
c) paladin: strong self heals and suitability
d) rogue: all of the above

lol
in before people say I am a resto druid, yes I am aware that resto druid is the healer equivalent

1 Like