Gnomish and Goblin Engineering Exclusive Pets

You can change from gob to gnome or vice versa. You can even learn all the schems for both. BUT the pet is a one off gift you get when you certify one or the other and in Vanilla, you could not get both pets.

Do you have evidence of this or are you going off of just memory?

He has no evidence. He’s just spewing nonsense.

I’ll report back in 12 days to confirm if the 2nd specialization renewal card works after changing specializations.

any luck with the quest?

Will check tonight and report back!!
Edit: Woooo you can do both!!! I now get the Gnomish membership quest and rewards from the guy in Booty Bay!

Confirmed you can do both, it just took time for my membership to run out to allow me to get the gnome membership renewal quest.

@Velara - you are incredibly wrong, have faulty memory, or were trolling. You are wrong.

2 Likes

Can confirm, just got my goblin renewal quest. You mentioned something about Booty Bay; is there a trainer for gnome and goblin there?

Have you got the pet? If so, then this is a change from how it was in Vanilla. But good for you.

The pet bombling schematic is a random drop from inside the goblin membership renewal gift, and the lil smokey schematic is from the gnome renewal gift.

Booty bay has the Gnomish specialization renewal. Gadgetzan has the goblin renewal quest.

@Velara - Yep! Got lucky and the pet recipe dropped. I have both now. You have no evidence this wasn’t in vanilla. That’s my problem with what you’ve been saying all along.

So,
I got the schematic for Lil smoky as Gnomish spec but Don’t want to use it yet cause I know when I drop Gnomish spec to pick up Goblin spec I will loose any schematics previously learned. The question is: Am I able to use the schematic to craft Lil smoky while Goblin spec? . . . or is it only for Gnomish spec?

Yes, you can. I have both.

1 Like

<3 fank moo

1 Like

just to dispel any doubt about wether you can have both, here’s proof.

http s://imgur.com/a/HnbcZQd