Gnomeregan Raid Lockout Update - Feburary 20

Logging out right now? Sounds like a trap to me.
How does one log out that can’t log in?

So is it Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday, Friday-Saturday-Sunday?

Still locked for me; completed the raid on Sunday. I logged out in Gnomer before reset after working on quests & was met with a warning that I would be locked to the cleared raid in 60 seconds when I logged back in today. Couldn’t leave the instance until I was locked. “Leave instance”, going through instance portal, and hearthstone all failed and left me at the entrance inside. (RaidID 62061149)

Logged out for an hour after reading the post about “a few minutes” and I still have myh rack lock from Monday. ID 36066971 on Crusadaaaaar Strike!

I am also locked to ID:61785638 on Lonewolf, and i have raid scheduled for tomorrow night. RIP if this doesn’t get fixed asap I’m going to be a week behind and a pugs going to end up getting my gear, no doubt in my mind.

Any update on it? My monday lockout which was previously showing as saved LOOKS like it’s cleared now, but don’t see an official blizzard post confirming the fix.

1 Like

My mage on Lone Wolf US is still locked from Monday night to raid id:62238667.

kelris says hi

You should bring back weekly lockouts, I don’t want to raid 2-3 nights a week with one character.

Any update for the people still affected?

Just make the lockouts daily…problem solved

The people that can only do it once or twice a week no issues. The people that want to try for meta. Can.

1 Like

Thank you for fixing this error.

Accountability and the right resolution.

Well done

yah still locked

sad to see :frowning:

you dont have to

lit im playing less because of this

not really funny to be physical or melee

raid only once with one character then lol

internet karens everywhere in this forum

just shut up and touch grass, they gave u a break for that

im gonna be the devs attorney, u r all talking like entitled karens for a bug

get real, these things happens when u use software