Gnomeregan Raid Lockout Update - Feburary 20

thanks guys

ruh roh raggy

Is it possible to have male dwarf paly get all the lockouts reset for everyone affected?

My assumption is they can “fix” this, but it would need to be targeted now with some guilds / players having already completed their lockout post reset today.

Why does SoD trash have to CONSTANTLY affect the rest of us? Can’t login now on any other WoW just because SoD is a piece of trash.

Get bent, Blizz. All the way backwards.

Don’t we pay a subscription fee to avoid situations like this … ? If you are only playing SoD with your money you are getting RIPPED off. Phase 2 content is straight lacking

Was fine until about 15 minutes ago. Now getting You have been disconnected (WOW51900328) error nonstop.

Tried their fixes. Renaming folders .old etc. Still fails to connect. Nice.

Hello again,

Wanted to provide an update and let everyone know that we’ve run an operation on our database that should have reset Gnomeregan raid lockouts for those who had been saved yesterday, Feb 21st and incorrectly had their lockouts persist after maintenance this morning.

If you ran Gnomeregan yesterday and are still seeing a raid lockout in your /raidinfo frame today, you may need to log out for several minutes for your raid lock to correctly reset.

Going forward, Gnomeregan will operate on the same reset schedule as Blackfathom Deeps. This means the next reset will occur on Thursday Feb 22nd in North America and Australia, with the following reset for those regions occurring on Sunday Feb 25th, then again on Wednesday Feb 28th, and so on resetting every 3 days going forward.

Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue, and we apologize for the confusion and inconvenience.

7 Likes

Thank you!! Armor in gnomer next please

I still can’t even log in. This is ridiculous.

1 Like

World servers have been broken since this fix?

2 Likes

Paying monthly for a 20 year old game that has AI customer support, and endless issues. It’s pathetic

3 Likes

Just get rid of lockouts entirely.

1 Like

For clarification purposes, the 3 day reset started yesterday? Meaning we count MON, TUE, WED as a reset…and we domt count TODAY as the actual reaet?

So the raid days are NOT TUE, WED, THU and resets FRI morning?

The ACTUAL raid days are MON, TUE(weekly reset) WED, resets THU morning?

Our guild was going to raid THU night as we thought it was the last day before 3 day reset. This is not the case?

Should we move it to Wed night?

whatever your team is doing today, is messing with my AB grind. i get booted from wow every time a bg ends

Some people cant even log in. HA

How about some actual updates on the servers being screwed up? Seeing as how all of us subscribers are what keeps the doors open, it would be nice to have MORE updates besides the general brush off that we get. It’s been two hours and all we hear is “we are working on it” You cannot make me believe that after two hours, yall still don’t know what’s wrong. Let US know something.

1 Like

At least give everyone an update so we know what to expect, we are not getting the service we have paid for and we should be compensated. Explain why you put a post out saying the raid lockout is fixed but nothing about the login issue?

1 Like

I can agree.

Logging out right now? Sounds like a trap to me.
How does one log out that can’t log in?