Gnome Paladins

Saw on mmo-champ that they are discussing new class/race combos.

I’d kill for gnome paladins. What would you like to see?

17 Likes

YOU’RE NOT SHIPPING ANYONE ARE YOU?

Oh wait… You’re not… Phew.

But yea, Gnome Paladins sounds awesome.

10 Likes

Class skins to excuse the blasphemy that is undead priests, night elf mages, goblin shamans and tauren paladins.

2 Likes

Vulpera Paladins.

lmao.

3 Likes

Mechagnome druids just for the shapes, like a mini sub for swimming, tank treads for ground travel, helicopter propeller for flight, mecha cat and mecha bear.

10 Likes

I’m pretty sure gnomes can’t reach the light.

7 Likes

Mechagnome Druids. I want my mini transformer.

4 Likes

Whoa. Those had cool lore behind them.

The Night Elven Mages are basically the Highborne from Dire Maul and the Tauren worship the Sun.

Draenei everything so I can play the only interesting thing on the Alliance regardless of class.

2 Likes

Vulpera druids
Night elf Paladin (ties to Elune somehow)
Undead Paladin

I also think they should add DH to more races. I’m not sure what would be the best picks for those, maybe Draenei and Orcs?

You rang?

Honestly I’d like them to just blow the doors open on everything at this point. The reasoning for some of the class/race combos is flimsy at best.

I think it’d be better just to say that the player isn’t indicative of the racial norms and let everyone be what they want to be.

4 Likes

Then their starting zone should be there!

Yes, the sun.

Not the light.

Give Pandaren DH

I made the thread in CC about established/implied stuff, but Gnomes are sadly the core race left off the list, as their 4 missing classes have no known implications as existing.

But that doesn’t stop Blizzard from inventing lore.

They could say the Gnomes learned how to be Paladins through the Dwarves of the Silver Hand.

They could say they learned to be Shaman through the Mechagnomes (who could also get Shaman), as they spent a ton of time underground and likely communicated with the elements at one point or another.

Can’t really see them explaining druid or demon hunter though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Unfortunately, they DID leave Draenei out of the Cataclysm new combos, so it’s always possible they could skip gnomes. (But we were also told that was because Draenei Druid were planned, but scrapped when they decided Worgen druid should be a thing and they wanted to keep the faction druid balance)

HOLY COW!!

4 Likes

Fixed for personal preference. Blizzard would make so much money off me as I switched so many toons to Gnomes lol.

:cookie:

7 Likes

Forsaken Druids.

There are enough undead animal models out there now, so…why not. And, death is part of the cycle of life.

2 Likes

I’d racechange to gnome paladin in a heartbeat honestly.

night elf mages are actually mages tho.
they’re the students of the highborne mages that rejoined night elf society.

3 Likes

I know this sounds silly, but I’ve wanted gnome paladins since Vanilla, it’s funny to think about, but would be so fun.

2 Likes

Gnome and Vulupa Demon Hunters!

Just for a little laugh.

I’ll show myself out now.

/moo :cow:

1 Like