Gnome or Human Caster based on looks?

Its a couple RL friends and old guildies from vanilla->wotlk

Gnome caster with many Deviate Delights ready.

Gnomes have a humorous look, in a good sense, and that’s why I choose them.
It’ a fantasy game and looking “good” is not my goal in it heh

If gear looks bad it looks less bad on the gnome. If gear looks good it looks even better on the human. What do you think of the gear you’ll be wearing?

Human to better appreciate the gear.

Humans look better, overall Human females are top tier in gear looks. They don’t look bad in anything. NE priests look good too.

Gnomes have great casting animations and look pretty good in gear. Goofy run but it’s fun. I’d just go with human female if all you care about is looks.

gnome should never be selected, unless you need a class you want to continually throw off a cliff.

Gnome because female gnomes have the best hair styles.

1 Like

Human female casting animations are a little awful though. plus the weird arm flail they do. I agree they look good in gear though.

Gnome for PVP. You’re small, and that escape artist thing comes in handy.

Go gnome - I like the way they pop up when they die

thats the other downside, seems horde like to kill gnomes more

1 Like

I always thought male humans looked stupid as casters, because the human male model is jacked out of his mind. The concept of a buff caster makes no sense to me. Mages aren’t spending all their time lifting, they’re reading books. Human female or any gnome in my book.

1 Like

Gnome have big heads and squished gear for looks.

feels like human heads have more detail / polygons or maybe its just gnome heads are twice the size of human heads make the low poly gnome models look worse?

I say human, though I would go gnome if they ever make the hd models optional

Human for me. I love how the females look in the armor.

Male human or female human?

male are too buff, would go female but that’s just my personal preference

What’s that… It’s coming right for me!
Swish swish swish

FKin gnomes

The grass in Ungoro is taller then gnomes. So u can’t see their models in the thick grass. Just the top of their staves as they are running around.

Ive started leveling a human female (my gnome is 20) and im getting used to the animations and I have to say it seems gear does suit them a lot better.