Gnome all classes when!?

I’m sorry, but I can’t take a person seriously where, on one hand, they claim the superiority for their race, but then on the other, don’t respect it enough to capitalize it as a proper noun… Kids these days.

h u h

Fixed! And agreed!

Gnome Demon Hunter :imp:

Gnome Paladin is a must.

1 Like

I think it should be the opposite. They should make Gnome druid forms even larger than the other races’. A gnome transforming into a ginormous bear that Dwarfs even the Tauren Druids.

I hath been summoned!

Next class gnomes are getting is tinker.

I’ll do you one better…

Remove them from the game completely :sunglasses:

This is a clever and completely original sentiment! :crazy_face:

I think gnomes and goblins need all classes. SHORT RACES REPRESENT!

1 Like

All right well now that we agree, you lot can stay!

1 Like

Agreed!! and more customizations for our little guys/gals!!

1 Like

In light of gnomes wanting more classes, I have opted to expand their 4th period class from the standard 45min to 74 min and removed lunch with a 46 min 5th period class in junction to their request to have all the classes which resulted instead of 7 periods, gnomes now have 8.

2 Likes

ok I laughed.

THIS ISN’T WHAT WE MEANT!

Gee, I sure hope I don’t have Darkmaster Gandling on my schedule this year. His lessons are harsh.

1 Like

Agreed! Why are gnomes denied the light?! If a hamburger can wield the light then certainly the race above all races can.

1 Like

They did so many new race class combos and gnomes got nothing … they just gave gnome classes to other races :disguised_face:

The last we got is gnome hunter in Wod-> legion

Preach it! Must be afraid of Gnomes becoming the Master MASTER race.

1 Like

Not enough ladders for all those gnomes meh :rofl:

I thought gnomes weren’t children? This has weird implications.

I’m so bummed about this! :frowning:
Just want a gnome pally. lol Or send my BE over to Allies bkz the Horde burned the tree, dangit.

One or the other. I’d do w/the VE pally, even if explosive. I think the gnomes and goblins could appreciate that. Mmm.