GM Response to the AV Bans

https://i.imgur.com/5O7D5yM.png

For those who got banned in AV
The response makes literally, no sense, at all

This is in regards to defending bunkers / etc.

2 Likes

Can’t open link, but whatever it is it probably makes zero sense

1 Like

Ah crap…

I hate how links work on this forum…

Just copy link and open in a new window. It’s worth a read, honestly. You’ll literally get to read Blizzard lie.

Here it is.

7 Likes

What’s confusing about it?

You also could have just linked to the full comment that the GM was quoting.

3 Likes

It’s a blatant lie, lol…

They are saying they review EACH ban. How can it be misconstrued another way?

Not to mention, the GM literally said NO you can’t get banned for defending a bunker, when we know that’s a lie too.

5 Likes

Can you prove those are lies?

6 Likes

Ask the people who were banned and overturned

1 Like

The 1000’s of people who got unbanned recently? Why even try to defend this position lol.

8 Likes

And that proves what?

And what does that prove, Resist?

1 Like

It was automated with trash systems…

Go troll somewhere else

4 Likes

That their system is automated and they obviously lie about it.
If every case was reviewed you wouldn’t have to overturn that many bans.
I’m not going to go into it much deeper because I’m not going to humor a forum troll.

13 Likes

The people who got banned for being AFK in AV got banned for being AFK in AV.

There were some that were banned for being mistaken for being AFK in AV, and they had their bans overturned. But the majority of bans were egregiously AFKing. (That means it was extremely obvious, by the way!)

There’s currently a top post on the ClassicWoW Subreddit demonstrating about 10 afkers.

2 Likes

Exactly…

There were people NOT AFK, but defending bunkers who got banned

IE; automation wave of bans; not reviewed

Not to mention multiple streamers have proved it too

2 Likes

So, you’re upset that the handful of mistaken bans got overturned…?

Please stick to PvE. You guys are all upset over AFK’ers finally getting consequences, and it’s not welcome.

1 Like

That doesn’t prove that.

It was a bug in the analythic data which is REVIEWED by an actual person. What are you not understanding?

Read above.

Translation: “I know that my argument won’t hold up so I will abandon the thread now.”

3 Likes

So, you can’t comprehend being lied to?

Please stick to PvE yourself homie, I’d hate to farm you.

1 Like

I’m well aware of the amount of AFKers in BGs, which is why I’ve been calling out the liars claiming they totally never afk’d ever before.

If you are either an AFKer yourself or only ever zugzug or, much more likely, never touched a BG in the entire game, it makes much more sense that you’d defend them.

3 Likes

based on the metrics that the system computes. Do you have any idea how much computational power this take?? like at all?? Id bet you don’t even know that silicon has reached its endpoint hence quantum pcs. If the system computations are flawed, which corrupt data is not unheard of especially when moving it around and in large blocks, it will give them metrics that are inaccurate they are reviewing.

So now you’re straw-manning?

So, you’re ok being lied to?

This is the platform issue, nothing else.

1 Like