(GM PLEASE READ) Uld 25 Hijacked by troll

A Characterby the name of Spârkles, in the guild Fairytale joined our 25 Ulduar tonight to dps as ret in a 4.5k gs set, when they got into the raid they put on a 3.5k holy set and did nothing. I guess someone made a comment about his gear that upset him something fierce, because when he was kicked for not putting on his dps gear, he quickly formed a new raid and afk’d in the corner so we could not invite a 25th.

After 5 or so minute the raid leader mistakenly thought that re forming the raid would do the job but all it did was default the trolls raid group to the main raid group and we all began getting a message that we were not a part of the raid group and would be transported to the graveyard. The person never left. They just afk’d inside of ulduar for hours so that we could not raid. They didn’t start a new group and clear it, they just stayed inside so that we could not.

I managed to speak with several members of the guild they are a member of and was greeted by the same response “I heard someone made fun of him, you guys probably deserve it.”

I would like to know if anything can be done about this, there are 24 people who just got completely shafted because one person was having a bad day. This is unacceptable behavior, and apparently the entire guild is fine with it.

Did you put in a ticket?

Yes but I also just wanted to let the Grobbulus community know to watch out for this person and guild.

Will say that Fairytale has never been my cup of people from personal experience as they have one hell of an eady to tick off ego and will rarely admit their faults.

Had some Warr from their guild following me around for a solid 30 mins when I was ore farming. Lad stole a titanium mine node from me after some mob hordie tried to jump me. Whispered 'em “You could have at least helped me smh” and I got some snarky reply along the lines of “Oh sure I’ll help you”. Kept folloeing me and tried snatching every ore I found.

Also damn a lotta rogues here