Glyphs for Ghouls

I wish there were more glyphs for ghouls! Like turning one into one of those skinny zombies or one of the saronite shard ghouls that sometimes pops up with AOTD.

1 Like

Bro imagine if we could summon a Lich. Might not be a good idea for a glyph since they are casters, but maybe it could be a talent?

On second thought it could be a glyph to make our Magus of the Dead a Lich 100% of the time. Seems kinda underwhelming, though.

I haven’t played Unholy this expansion, but I believe one of the talents summons a skeleton archer when you raise dead for your normal ghoul. There can be a glyph where the archer is a lich.

1 Like

True! I’ll add it to my things to suggest in Beta.

I mentioned it in a ticket once, but I’ve always wondered why DK’s were limited to humanoids…imagine the potential if DK’s could raise animals as well, akin to Hunter pets each with their own unique abilities - might be a cool trait for Unholy.

Well frost has a pretty strong undead dragon feel

Or maybe the gargoyles glyphs that can change appearance to dark arbiter or a lich. That’ll be cool too

i just want those HD skeleon warrior models as a glyph
they updated so many models but dk cant use them for glyphs its weird, the entire glyph system is wasted potential at this point

1 Like

Just make it a Gargoyle glyph, that changes its appearance and its damage type to Frost or Shadow.

Was actually thinking about this today. Wanted a gargoyle glyph for my unholy pet so it could fly beside me while I’m mounted.

1 Like