Glyph of the Shivarra Fails

Every time I use the Glyph of the Shivarra on my Summon Succubus spell it finishes the bar and THEN tells me “that glyph cannot be inscribed here.” what is going on?

1 Like

Probably a bug introduced due the new Sayyad spell ID, report it as a bug and hope for it to be fixed.

As I understand it, if you don’t have Summon Succubus instead of Summon Sayaad then glyphs won’t work properly.

1 Like

Made a post about it!

Seeing that this glyph was messed up with the 9.2 patch, no news on if it was intended or a fix is on the way.

Put it in your action bar (button 1, 2, F5, etc…). When I get those errors on my glyphs that “fixes” it.

Good luck.

This worked, thanks!

Seemed to work, but how do we undone it now lol ?

This fails for me. Repro copypasta from my ticket in case anyone has any more input or if I did something incorrect:

I tried the solution where you pull the individual spell to your action bar. This works. However! If you use the fly out menu from Summon Demon again while selecting Sayaad, it removes the glyph and reverts to an incubus. Mind you, I’ve never configured my succubus to be an incubus. Why the incubus form is the fallback is super confusing from a user perspective.

I spoke too soon. I thought I was clever and pulled out all the summon demon spells individually onto my bar so I wouldn’t accidentally use the flyout. It seems the glyph of the shivarra simply isn’t applying for long. It’s almost behaving as if there’s an invisible timer. So long as I summon a sayaad within that window I get a shivarra. However, cycling through the different summons and then coming back to sayaad reverts to an incubus yet again. I’m at a loss.

I hope they fix this soon I am sick of summoning some prissy sounding dude succubus blahh

Have you guys gone to the demon trainer and used the option to specify that you prefer the succubus? The 50/50 spell is the default, but you can choose to use either exclusively.