GLYPH of the LUMINOUS CHARGER won't apply

Title pretty much sums this one up.

There’s a multitude of posts about this very same topic that come up when you do a browser search, but TRY to open the link to the Buzzard inc. forums to read any relative info and guess what; they’ve all been purged in an effort to bury the (this) longstanding problem(s) with this game.

Is there some mystery as to how to apply that I need to scour the interwebz for answers (much like any problem one is looking to solve in this game)?

Do I need to connect with multiple GMs, some of whom will possible completely confused about what the problem actually is, to fix this?

BTW Info indicates this has been a problem since 2012.

One more thing: the glyph states that it is usable at level 25, though for some reason I don’t imagine this is the actual case in reality.

1 Like

GMs don’t fix bugs, and I can understand why they’d be confused.

It seems to be a common theme lately, to have a big rant, while failing to provide any relevant information.

perhaps you could explain the steps you’ve taken?

…or you could give information about the error you’re getting?

I’m having this issue on my Lv 25 Tauren Paladin. clicking the glyph does nothing. no error is displayed, no casting animation.

ive tried in an inn, in a city, and in the field. on and off mount. i exited client fully and logged back in again. diabled all addons, cleared all caches, fully moved the WTF, Addons, and all cache folders out of the wow directory.

kinda want my gold back.

1 Like

top comment on wowhead:

If you are having trouble actually applying this glyph to your character, just as a heads up the Glyph of the Luminous Charger has to be applied to the spell Heart of the Crusader, which is acquired at level 44. So if you are below level 44, you cannot actually use this glyph yet even though it says it requires level 25.

4 Likes

Then why hasn’t the level been fixed? kind of dumb

Lol, almost 3 years later and it still hasn’t been fixed.

Level 70 pally and I cant equip it. Clicking the glyph does nothing!

EDIT: You have to take the talent Swift Aura of Vengeance so you can apply the glyph to Crusader Aura

5 Likes

TY so much. Can confirm was able to use the glyph after taking that talent.