Glory to the Alliance

wPvP has always been a farce. Many dont find it fun. At All. Blizz deciding to make it a focus of this x-pac shows how out of touch they are with MOST of their playerbase. I havent done the quest yet because I loathe wPvP. I might turn it on long enough to do the quest - Ill turn it off when done because I KNOW that I HATE wPvP. Its not that I just dont know ho w much fun it is and I am scared to try. Again, I KNOW I hate it

In the end it gets down to this. No bonus means you will never ever even have a shot of attacking me. Even with the bonus you probably still will not. Without the gear, there will be no wPvP because there is no reason for a lot of the playerbase to do it.

People like me have never really PvPd in WoW and I have played since launch day. I dont think PvP belongs in an MMORPG like WoW. A lot of people think like me. Blizz can try to make the game a PvP game, but this whole debacle shows how much it will fail.

If you want to PvP, you really are in the wrong game.

1 Like

The only “insult” that you seemed to be able to get out of me, is of me calling you a liar. Which either you are, or just very ignorant of what your fellow Alliance players have been saying for weeks. So which is it? You can’t deny it never happened, even despite forum moderation.

Don’t act as if Horde players are the only players that can be insulting. Ya’ll aren’t little angels. Even on my thread when I kept civil throughout, Alliance players threw “lol turn off warmode/faction change” even despite us OCE Horde players being worse off than Alliance players have EVER been this expansion. We didn’t deserve any of that, but they didn’t care. That was my point, which you clearly didn’t get.

I have never insulted another player here, so I don’t get your entire point of “insulting each other isn’t going to fix anything”. Unless you of course mean me calling you a liar. Which isn’t an insult, and even if it was, certainly isn’t on par with anything either of us has described. The alternative to you lying would be you being ignorant as well, which I had assumed you weren’t. Wrong of my part then? As I said earlier, there’s only these two options, because you simply can’t deny Alliance players have just been as bad, if not worse.

Either way, its 1am, and I’m going to bed. My conscience is clear, I hope yours is too.

Do you even remember what this whole argument was about? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It was Horde players blaming Alliance players for Blizz putting a heroic piece of gear in as a bonus quest reward. So you might want to look back and see that my argument was with Hanky on that subject and you jumped in with some sort of “you all are defending this bonus” thing that had nothing to do with my argument with Hanky. Which, by the way, we amicably resolved. You just kept throwing a fit.

We saw consistent snark from both sides about “just turn off WM” and “the Horde is waiting for you.” And also saw it from Alliance as well. I even said that. So I don’t know where you’re getting this whole idea that I don’t know what’s going on. You’re selectively reading.

But I have yet to see an Alliance player call a Horde player any of the pointed extreme insults about their intelligence, sexuality, mental handicaps, physical handicaps, and more that were seen thrown around last night, as if the player was personally responsible for the rewards Blizzard added to the game.

My entire point was: blame Blizzard, not the players. No one on any side deserves such insults for any reason.

I’m glad you somehow have a clear conscience. No idea what that is even in reference to, seeing as how I didn’t blame you personally for anything. You jumped in on an argument and isn’t even argue the same thing. Now you’re trying to make me look like I don’t know what’s going on? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Maybe sleep will clear your mind.

That’s why they need training wheels to get anything done… and then boast about it as if it was their own achievement.

1 Like

Oh the tears raining down are like music to my ears.

Oh darling, when someone is boastful about something that was handed to them, instead of achieving it on their own, it’s not tears, it’s just pity.

But there is PVP and an incentive like a 400 ILVL piece of gear will bring you to the battlefield.

Blizzard doesn’t need to dangle a carrot to get me to PVP, but it helps. This forum outrage brings a smile to my face aswell.

Horde have been running around in roaming death groups for years and as soon as Alliance starts doing it because the field has been leveled, look at what the Horde is doing. Whining upon whining. The rewards you guys get in BGs MORE than make up for the complete disaster that we get to deal with as Alliance when we join.

2 Likes

Sure it is. But my new piece of gear for 25 Horde ghosts was worth it. For the record most of that 25 was me 1v1 Horde players. Camping a Flight path is boring.

And I’m pretty sure the standard reply when anyone complained about that was “PVP happened in a PVP zone”

Pats
Oh yes, you’re so skillful and totally earned that.

Maybe it will. The problem is I dont raid or do Mythic dungeons either. Most of my characters are geared enough to do warfronts (timewalking badges yesterday was great for gearing my latest alt up) so even a 400 ilevel item doesnt really appeal to me…

Poor thing. Jealousy certainly doesn’t fit you well.

Have to admit it does feel a little dirty that this alt I barely play has 2 400 ilvl azerite pieces.

:popcorn: get your :popcorn: here fresh Horde salt makes it taste so good.

1 Like

Imagine how horrible of a person you must be if Mom (Blizzard) has to bribe people to play a game with you…

Than you turn it around and blame the person being nice enough to take the bribe and play so you can play too.

And guess what’s going to happen. Mom (Blizz) will say fine. Neither of you get anything and remove all incentive, then vast amounts of people will never turn WM off and a new complaint thread will pop up.

Fixed that for ya. The problem happens because people will not turn ON warmode. We dont like it. We dont really enjoy playing with the people that do - most are toxic and nasty. I piece of gear might have us tolerate that style of gameplay for an hour or so but that its.

1 Like

Kill 25 lvl 120 Horde in no bigger than a 5 man group while in WM