Glorious Tyranny Enchant from MOP should be an illusion just as much as account wide glad mounts are coming in shadowlands!

without any hesitation blizz should easily make this happen.

2 Likes

much welcomed change

2 Likes

This needs to happen, and also let hunters bows and guns use illusions

3 Likes

Blizzard please, just get this done! Hundreds of people still have this enchant hoping one day it would be possible to trade it.

1 Like

bump, don’t understand why they’re so stubborn on this.

1 Like

Keep bumping, we deserve to have this accessible for us!

3 Likes

this is so stupid its even a issue

2 Likes

big facts, this needs to happen

3 Likes

make this live with shadowlands on the 23rd!

4 Likes

Still stunned zero blue posts on this with all the attention threads like this get.

Up :frowning:

Would love a reply from atleast one dev

They must be busy with shadowlands

1 Like

blizzard pls men

1 Like

#2 If we have a character still with the equivalent enchant on any weapon and we can get a GM to verify it, send the illusion to us in the mail.

Plz blizzard.

They need to add 2 options, either you have a scroll of the enchant or have it enchanted on one of your weapons. Because A lot of people don’t even have the scroll but yet they do have their weapons enchanted with it so.

Sidenote: A lot of people have the “Bloody dancing steel” Which was the old name of the Glorious tyranny yet it shares the same effect.

So I hope they don’t be like “ThiS iS nOt GlOriuS TyRanNy”.

2 Likes

Bumping, we 100% deserve this, we can prove we earned it so easily…

Blizzard can we please hear something?

I do recall there being a bug or something among the lines that allowed people to equip this illusion without actually earning it.

Due to it being on an item in your inventory shouldn’t constitute automatic unlock - I believe there must be evidence if you clearly getting 2.2 in MoP.

Here to bump. Got 2300 in MoP and decided not to push any higher because season was coming to an end. Didn’t play much in WoD and legion minus the first week or two of the seasons. Still have my prideful weapon with the enchant on it. No reason it shouldn’t be an illusion now. If the 2400 WoD cap is such a big deal than make another illusion for the 2400 and keep the red illusion as well.

1 Like

achieves and elite gear are more then evident