Glimmer of cunning & satisfaction, ugh, just ugh

cunning has a VERY low chance to be in the tarachnid eggs chest. and even lower chance to be in an olea cache. there are 4 spawn points and they have slow respawn timers.

satisfaction has a very low chance to be in a “grey” quality bag from a boss in sepulcher. or a very low chance to come from feasts that are dropped in ZM or again an even lower chance to be in an olea cache.

I know that blizzard can’t resist this kind of thing over the years but this is awful.

3 Likes

We’re in the killing-time months in World of Warcraft, when nothing exciting to do till (hopefully) next expansion. Way Blizzard keeps us sending them money each month is to make everything take as long as possible. I admit Zereth Mortis has taken this to a whole new level.

1 Like

And you need 4 of them too…I just ck I have one so far stored on one of my alts…

the grind for the motes is just sad. I’ve given up on collecting pets and I’m kinda done with this sht.

motes aren’t bad if you are in genesis fields and in a farm group. i usually see mote farm groups in group finder

2 Likes

Glimmer of cunning is killing me! i’ve opened so many eggs and am yet to see 1. They are the last 2 pets i need to make. This is not fun at all :frowning:

3 Likes

Yep I agree this isn’t fun at all. It is frusterating and that is it. I don’t mind a bit of farming but this is just beyond.

I have been farming this and still haven’t gotten a Cunning yet…and damn Vespiod lattice is another damn sorry drop rate too…so far I have 3 of the 5 needed and killing the two rares that can drop them daily with 8 toons and its getting damn old.

1 Like

SOOO get this :unamused: I mostly stay out of Zerenth Mortis.

2 Likes

I did 4 caches and got no Cunning or Satisfaction… That was about as much time as I was willing to commit, so then made a few visits to AH’s and bought those 4 pets. I have gold on several servers.

Diablo imm. is the game modeling design from here on out.

The bean counters rule gaming.

1 Like

Still working on the glimmer that comes from eating feasts. What garbage to put a crafting item drop that way. Honestly I have just been farming gold other ways and buying ZM pets from the AH but the one that needs this glimmer is just too expensive.

ZM is total trash grind meant to mindlessly keep us busy until dragon expansion.

instead, i have just been completing old achieves… except for the ones that need two people (couple in pandaria and others). So bored of this game rn, it’s almost break time again…

2 Likes

This is nuts…the empty kettle needed for the Empty Kettle of Stone Soup cost 200 gold each…yes it gets used up just making one soup recipe…and you need two Glimmers of Satisfaction to make two pets.

There is one person on wowhead posted they used over 100+ soups to get their first Glimmer of Satisfaction…then another 10 or so to get 2nd one…

I just hit this bottleneck myself. Ugh.

Some of these drops are just too freaking rare to drop…I spent over 3 months each day with 8 alts killing the two Rare mobs that drop the Vespoid lattice…I finally got my 5th one last week…you need 5 of them to make all pets and mounts that use that Lattice…I tried killing smaller mobs for the lattice but no go …never had a drop from lower npc just the rares…

I too been checking AH on different realms but those two that use the Satisfaction are up in the 100K+ range on the realms I check…

Farmed more than 120 eggs and just got one glimmer of cunning so far. The drop rate is lower than 1%. I don’t understand why Blizzard makes the drop rate so low.

Is it the LEGEND mount? no, just a glimmer! It seems like Blizzard feels glimmer is more precious than a mount.

700-800 a hour isn’t bad, been doing it the last two days, lots of groups up.

Dropping Feasts of GH in SoTFO gave me so many satisfactions I have so many of them I’ll never use.