Gladiator titles are account wide

Yeah the mounts still are.

Talbadar works for Blizzard?

Used to. I was just joking anyway.

Honestly thought if Talbadar was working for Blizzard arenas wouldn’t be so bad. When did he stop?

Gladiator title was removed on the character I originally earned them on last night.

And now I’m also missing all six Gladiator mounts from S2 through S7 on any character. Only the achievements are still there for titles/mounts.

He was there from 2016 to 2019. I don’t know him personally or anything, just something i had heard of a while ago.

Big yikes. I’ll have to check when I get home.

My mounts showed up on all of my characters after I logged on my character that had them.

If there’s some issue where they are now missing even on that character I’m going to :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I was on team Talbadar for the longest time when he stole Cdew’s spaghetti-o’s.

Who am I kidding, I’m on anyone’s team over Cdew minus ddos’ers and cheaters.

2 Likes

Yeah he was one of the greats way back.

So basically its a mess. Guess we’ll know in a month what they actually intend with these changes if we’re lucky lol.

2200 in 2s / 3s and 5’s isn’t equiv to 2700+ lol

Why does everyone use the world snowflake to seem like a badass when they’re the one complaining themselves lol.

Iunno, ask the guy above who was throwing it around.

Depends on what expansion. I’d argue 2.4 in MOP was much harder than 2.7 now.

Oh sorry, I meant 2.2 in MOP in all 3 was harder than 2.7 in BFA.

Arena master req was 2200 ; however I agree 2400 in mop was def harder then BFA corruption 2700

I don’t like acc wide gladiator title

I am ok with class wide gladiator/rank 1 titles

and you can make the mounts acc wide

9 Likes

I would also approve of this change ; would make it fun to play the same class across factions

1 Like

It doesn’t seem to be account wide anymore. I haven’t played for most on BFA and I could use my Gladiator title on my Monk ealier (achieved it in 2014), but I couldn’t use the title on any other class.

As of right now, I can use the gladiator mount on any toon but I can no longer use the Gladiator title on the monk

Wait what if I read this correctly is it just currently bugged? So you ARE able to use it on “any other toon”?

English is not my mother tongue sorry. I will try to explain it better.

3 hours ago, I could only use the Gladiator title on my Monk that I earned the title with in 2014. It was not available on my other monk, my paladin, my priest or any other alt. The gladiator mount was available on every toon.

Right now, the gladiator title is not available on any toon.

I’d disagree on that. The game wasn’t even trying to balance 2v2 and 5v5 arena modes in the past so the idea of “skill” isn’t as favorably measured because there is no attempt of balance at all in what is being played, I mean if you weren’t playing a fotm class and comp and achieved a good rating back then I guess you could be an exception, I’ve met multiple arena masters with no 2700 and they just don’t play like them just my experience as of this last xpac