Glad Mount Change, Yes or No

I’d like to keep this simple. If you have a gladiator mount and you support the bind on account change to gladiator mounts type:

Yes I Approve

If you don’t support the change type:

No I Don’t Approve

I’ll probably come back and tally up actual yes or no answers from people in this original post. Please don’t open this up to discussion. It’s not the point.

Editted submissions. PS, literally EVERYONE except like Noobender and Covlol failed to respond in an appropriate manner.

Heckindoggo - no
Covlol - no
Frotrmp - Class only
Elcina - Yes
Murfy - No
Bearheart - Yes
Gpy - No
Trash - No
Thellendir - Class only
Garbagedisc - No
Brewtankx - Yes
Ruffle - Class only
Clump - Class only
Grev - No
Sylah - Yes
Decepper - Yes
Saywut - No
Hypnos - Class Only
Ymira - Yes
Flamehunter - Class only
Kydrav - Class only
Zezima - No
Rez - Class only not a glad
Goatcat - No
Hogx - Class only
Manbooty - Yes
Cutiepie - Class only
GLowrss - Yes
Lostgravity - Yes
Ainsoph - Yes
Vindi - No
Suobolt - Yes
Protnshock - Class only
Laoghaire - No
Likeanerd - Class only
Thightanic - Yes
Res - No
Boltqt - No
Shaytime - Yes
Nasrajin - Yes
Noobender - No
Nastilxo - Class only

No I don’t approve.

12 Likes

I support bind on account class, so all my mages can wear but not bind on overall account.

18 Likes

Yes I don’t not not do not donut approve!!

1 Like

Yes I approve.

1 Like

If you’re not a gladiator btw I won’t be adding your answer to the tally since this change doesn’t impact you.

1 Like

I am on my other account :wink::wink:

i have 1 real glad mount and 8 imaginary ones
no, x-account glad mount is a bad idea

Indifferent leaning towards yes since I can push on my other healers now without worrying about not being able to use the rewards

1 Like

Absolutely not. I don’t want to see someone main swap to Spriest from Warlock and use a glad mount they were 400-500+ skill away from getting on Spriest.

10 Likes

nah bad change

discourages any incentive to q on more things throughout the season
this, 30 week seasons, and uninteresting elite sets kind obliterate any desire to q more than the bare minimum in seasons that aren’t particularly fun (like every season since and including legion season 7)

6 Likes

This.

Not to mention glad is easy enough as it is.

3 Likes

pepeHands :sob:

7 Likes

I’m fine as said above with it being account wide for the class you got it on. But I think it’s really lame that I can hop on a fresh alt in the future that I’ve never played and they all transfer over to it.

Imo glad mounts have always showed ur xp in past seasons on a specific class. Getting high on one class does not directly correlate to getting high on another.

Just my thoughts tho

6 Likes

This. Like seeing a Warlock/Rogue/Hpal with glad this season, you know wasn’t hard.

You see a Spriest/Shaman/Ect,… you know it took them a bit more skill.

Do you just want to be able to use glad mounts on something not a lock?

2 Likes

Eh, I honestly don’t care since the mounts aren’t really ones I like besides obvious ones I don’t have like BC glad, or Mop malev glad. However the change is actually pretty bad IMO, definitely will kill participation on ladder via alts qing to just get their glad etc.

8 Likes

Yep was talking to a mage friend just now. He was trying to improve on lock and get it into glad range and now he’s like what’s the point lmao

3 Likes

A lot of my friends I used to queue with are glads. They played with me on their alts.

This is also going to effect people who aren’t at that level.

1 Like

Yes I approve. However, i definitely see both sides but overall eh why not.