Giving out hardmode loot?

Sure you do

I knew it boring troll :rofl:

I’m a coward? You really are low tier trash. I’m posting on my wrath main you post on some crappy named troll alt lol. Again who’s the coward ?

You

You throw a stone and hide your hand

Don’t make an accusation you can’t back up

Coward

Chilling waiting for the raid to open in full BIS on the PTR I can show u whenever

You will probably just vanish

I hid my hand ? How stupid are you…

Just log onto him here liar lol

Not responding to you anymore it’s so obvious you are just a fan

Why you so obsessed with me :rofl:

I’m about to practice togc in full ulduar hm bis and ur stuck on the forums

I’m online right now come come

You won’t coward/troll

Hahaha typical trolling trash what a loser

And then you woke up lol

Yeah, I agree. Its crazy to think that for the ones of us who ran HM run’s for the last few months. Spent countless hours of our time and tons of gold on repairs and consumes. Being stressed from progging and wiping 1000 times before succeeding in defeating the HM’s and we were rewarded with better loot than the average. Like why are we even working so hard and spending all the time and resources on this content for months just to have all the loot we earned basically just “given” away to the masses who for one reason or another were not able to achieve it under the same circumstances we overcame.

It makes sense someone with zero algalon kills on 10 or 25 thinks getting hardmode loot is difficult :rofl:

Enjoy your welfare vender :heart:

Continuing the discussion from Giving out hardmode loot?:

This whole vendor idea us complety stupid. Lets just hand people gear without the expectation ofnthwn actually doing the content to obtain it. Been doin it every week and still havnt dropped what u wanted? Who cares. Called rng thats the game. This is a stupid decision does nothing but push classic towards the welfare epics memtality just like retail

1 Like

Thank you absolutely couldn’t agree more

I never argued for or against I just called you out as a phony like you are bud

You guys prolly wipe in reg plus. You ain’t clearing any plus plus either lol

TBH, this is the part that gets me the most. I mean, make the ToC 5 man H++ soul crushing difficult and up there with the 5 man equivalent of Ag. Then put the HM loot tables or this vendor token on that.

Being able to fail farm to the 10 man HM gear just feels bad.

1 Like

If that was true wouldnt i be in favor of basicly free loot?

1 Like

Or they could just leave content alone.

1 Like

that one coming from you was actually hilarious

I’m really confused by what they’re doing. It’s like, here…

1. We want the H+++++++ system to continue.
  2. But we want the HM gear to be special.
  3. We can’t let 10 mans farm a legendary. (Like they could in Cata…? In DS…?)
  4. So we have to not let 5 mans, regardless of ++++++++ get HMs.
  5. But then people won’t do the +++++++++++++++++++++++ because they don’t like them already.
  6. So we’ll drop a special super secret squirrel token so they can pick the one they want after a few days, making the ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ dungeons worthless after 2 weeks again.
  7. But people will still do 25 for Val and weapons that will be replaced in heroic 25 ToGC.

Except, they won’t after they finish that last Val for the guild. It’ll all be pugs after that.

So with these changes, 10 man will be worthless to run. Assuming the achievements that anyone actually cares about are getting removed.
AND 25 man will really only be worth Val frags.

/facedesk

I really wish Blizzard would hire an adultier adult.

3 Likes