Give Worgen Tails

Good, it deserves nothing less. I was horrible back then, an absolute and unabashed degenerate.
I’m still a degenerate now, but I at least have the decency to keep it contained in polite company.

2 Likes

Hopefully you’re right.

I thought you were poo pooing on us wanting tails, I apologize for being snarky towards you.

NPC’s in game have tons out outdated dialog.
Forsaken still say For the Dark lady
Drenai still say The Legion will fall

Also Pandaren were a April fooks joke and look how that turned out.

2 Likes

smol indie company.

4 Likes

Finally got past 10k. And it’s over 1200 likes.

Really proves that Worgen are in desperate need of customization and a lot of people would like this particular option.

1 Like

There’s no way that they didn’t add this build to beta and not have at least 5 of their devs ready to watch this thread and see how overwhelmingly negative the reactions would be to a thinly-veiled attempt to insult their own paying customers over something as harmless as an optional customization option.

I know you’re reading this. You know you want to post.

6 Likes

But that’s just Blizzard refusing to update old things with story progression. Also they are still relevant in certain things, especially with Chromie Time.

DO you guys remember that small time frame when there was literally 3 warchiefs in the horde hall lol

5 Likes

do you guys think you will get this post to 2000 comments’

We won’t stop until we get either a blue response or our tails and other customization options.

1 Like

Blizzard has straight up said No to A LOT of things now in game.

1 Like

Blizzard just made me want tails even more, give them to us blizzard before we pin a tail on you!

#GiveWorgenTails

1 Like

Nervous glance towards Classic

Yes because we got 2000 comments 8000 comments ago.

Look, I’m just being realistic. Never said it would be comforting.

I think the chances of Blizzard implementing some kind of “tail” transmog for Worgen is far more likely than actually giving them tails…

1 Like

dks gotta give that tough love

1 Like

Don’t acknowledge em, they’ve been casting a dark shadow on the thread for a while and it’s best you ignore them.

I think at this point someone could make a blizzard “eating their words” compilation with how much stuff they have backtracked on.

4 Likes

you think you could but you couldnt

6 Likes