Give Worgen Tails

Wait, What I don’t have a tail? Blizzard this is unacceptable and needs to be fixed. Maybe something like a Husky’s tail that curls would be nice.

3 Likes

Lmao I’m afraid people will think this is my post because I have randomly griped about this for years!

1 Like

Give worgen tails, just make it optional in the barbershop

10 Likes

Tails plz k’ thx

But seriously though, almost 10k posts - and still no response from Blizzard. Not even a thumbs down from them on the idea? Literally any response at all, would be useful

4 Likes

We Worgen don’t get responses to any of our feedback. That’s why we keep threads ongoing for 2 years and will not stop till Blizzard listens.

3 Likes

Reminds me of the old Cata-Mop era Worgen model fix threads.

We begged and begged and Blizzard didnt listen. Just like when we begged and begged that we not get the terrible HA quest and look but Blizzard will not listen to Worgen. We will not stop we will keep up our post and let Blizzard know we just like the others are paying customers and one day they will hear us out.

5 Likes

One day… in patch 13.5.7 after bliz has reduced wow’s population to half a mil or lower and is desperate for anything. They try to get old players to return by adding things that were requested for years… but perhaps it’s too late. They’ve moved on. New games have came out and given werewolves tails. Blizzard had their chance. The players are just too scorned. Too little too little.

4 Likes

We Worgen will not give up. 10s of thousands of post and yet we will still go till Blizzard gives us what we are asking for. Worgen have been neglected for far too long. Its well past time to show us some love.

1 Like

And i’m still mad to see how bad it is each time i see this suit.
How can it be good when you can’t mix chest and pant? when details like the flower are just 2D? When you have to not wear the hat and the cauldrons to make it look good? When it is in kul tiran color and not gilnean?

As far as i remembered, the only answer i saw was something like: “we wanted the armor to look this way in the drafts”
Yes THEY wanted this, not us who wished to have Greymane’s longcoat.
We wished to have something fitting the gothic theme of the worgen.

And like all of our wishes, we got the silent treatments.

6 Likes

If someone made a single player game with all of these races as well as similar classes I would stop playing wow and never look back. It’s amazing to me that wow is the only game that offers this level of racial variety. Which is why we are still here asking for tails on a decade old race. Incredible.

3 Likes

The weird thing is that private servers do more of this stuff unlike blizz. So many missed opportunities from blizz and not just for the worgen…

5 Likes

All we wanted was a simple classical horror style Overcoat with a tophat and they couldn’t even do that right.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forums and goodbye hope your one post was worth it. Report the troll and move along nothing of value to see here.

Tails are great i bush mine everyday.

I support the worgen tail movement

3 Likes

I support Vulpera who support us. I will hunt down and take a tail or two from those who don’t.

1 Like

As a Real Void Elf and not a knock off so called high elf I support Worgens getting tails maybe we can cull those fake elves some more use their hair as a tail.

Wouldn’t work as soon as it got messed up it fall apart.

Thats where we call on you Vulpera’s I play one and know they can mcguyver stuff like glue.