Give Worgen Tails

That reminds me. Kinda wish you could have Worgen Eyes in Human form to make it more unique.

10 Likes

Give worgen a shampoo bath.

what if you had wogen toes and nose in human form

It is just Felleynd trolling on a worgen alt because people are starting to catch on to his bullcrap.

5 Likes

I would reroll.

I heard from a source that if you pull their tails a bit and stick you finger…

I hear elf ears are a form of good luck charm. Let’s add a quest to farm 1000 of em from players to get an optional tail. With all the elves running around in game should only take a day or so to gather them.

1 Like

That would be pretty cool. I like the idea of the curse coming out a bit strongly through the eyes even if you are trying to blend in with human form.

1 Like

Now I am late to the party it terms of playing wow so I actually missed the horror of these ridiculous decisions that blizzard has made. If any of this is true I do not understand how blizzard has made it this far with the self destructive employees that they have. I can hope that they have lost enough revenue that it causes them to take this game seriously. I have a smaller hope that it will eventually lead to not only Worgen finally getting those darn tails but all the races in general getting the love they deserve.

It was the biggest MMO on the market in the halcyon days of chat rooms, burgeoning online multiplayer spaces and rising worldly interconnectivity, and it boasted a more casual friendly atmosphere than other fare of the age; no experience loss on death, could be played solo with relative ease, et cetera. It gave them a massive lift to coast upon, but time passes and makes fools of us all, and now we’re here swearing the ground didn’t seem so close just a few minutes ago.

2 Likes

Yes Please

Give worgen tails!

3 Likes

“Sometimes it’s harder to forgive someone for being right than it is to forgive them for being wrong.”

-Dumbledor.

You had your reasons, we’ve no doubt, but you were wrong to leave tails out of the design. The people have spoken.

Give worgen tails.

2 Likes

This thread is still going strong 2 years later.
Blizzard is the American version of Nintendo I swear.
Super successful early on to the point their notoriety sells itself and just never gives the most basic things people ask for…Everything has to be over the top selling points…

2 Likes

its insane they dont have tails yet.

4 Likes

I would not make this comparison. At least Nintendo is a still loved by most of their fans.

I would, however, say that I bet Nintendo would release a version of the worgen that had a tail. So maybe Blizzard could get the worgen setup with tails? Then maybe we could make that comparison?

Yes, it is Sunday. But worgen need tails on any day that ends in ay!

3 Likes

The thing wich makes me mad the most is that worgen dont have hidden weapon transmog and pack form for feral druid. Even if we get everything we asking for, without this feature it would still feel uncompleted. (my opinion :handshake: )

1 Like

what if they add sparkles to the tail

Daily dose of asking for worgen tails.

2 Likes

would you rather have sparkles or Glow in the dark tails

Neither makes hiding very hard i mean how would that work?